News Injury confirmed for Brown as Pangai Junior return date receives new projection

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone is frustrated by the TPJ situation but I don't think there's more to it other than them not wanting to fuck around with a tricky injury. If there was more to it than that, we probably would have heard more rumours about it or more frustration from Gus...

Malla

Reaction score
LOL wait I thought TPJ was back??? bahahaha

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really sick of this glass cuck.

Doesn't matter when he returns, he will injure himself in the first hit up then sit out for another 3 months.

She-Rex wasn't as bad as this bitch.
Was he the same at Broncos? I remember he missed games through suspension and was moved to bench a few times but I don't remember him being this injury prone. Or was he?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly it was week 1 then week 4 then week 4-5 then week 8 now apperently indefenitely.
The NRL Physio should examin such injuries (a calf tear should show up in Xray-scans) and allow a club to sack players who fien injuries.
Its possible that the club is so patient with him in order to attract his mate Hass..

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly it was week 1 then week 4 then week 4-5 then week 8 now apperently indefenitely.
The NRL Physio should examin such injuries (a calf tear should show up in Xray-scans) and allow a club to sack players who fien injuries.
Its possible that the club is so patient with him in order to attract his mate Hass..
Yeah the weird part was I could have sworn Gus said round 5 return a few weeks ago now it's indefinite.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was he the same at Broncos? I remember he missed games through suspension and was moved to bench a few times but I don't remember him being this injury prone. Or was he?
Can't remember my bro but IIRC they didn't let him box.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im surprised we got this many games out of Brown. Nico Hynes had a calf strain later and has returned earlier.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always short of middles even before injury run so wtf did Hoffman get an upgrade.
Hoffman can’t even crack it for a start in reserves with a severely depleted pack.