Rumour Indian Dog to return ( conditional)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From the dogs mouth June 2019 ( censored)

Same shit , couple of dickheads bait posted me on cogger v Lewis debate including the mod himself XXXXXX . I responded back fire with fire . They abused me I abused back . Mods deleted my post only . I questioned them on the forum why they are only deleting my posts in response to bait posts , XXXX and XXXXXXX got the shits and banned me for a day , I offered them to suck my brown XXXX , they banned me for a month. Van was over today , I came back and told them where to go. Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the dogs mouth June 2019 ( censored)

Same shit , couple of dickheads bait posted me on cogger v Lewis debate including the mod himself XXXXXX . I responded back fire with fire . They abused me I abused back . Mods deleted my post only . I questioned them on the forum why they are only deleting my posts in response to bait posts , XXXX and XXXXXXX got the shits and banned me for a day , I offered them to suck my brown XXXX , they banned me for a month. Van was over today , I came back and told them where to go. Lol
God bless him

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should run a poll and I will get the Indian to nominate what percentage he would come back at
Maybe first 100 votes count ?
Thoughts