In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this Addo-Carr's "Israel Folau moment"?

He is lucky Rae Rae isn't in charge otherwise his contract would be torn up by now.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I won’t pretend to know all the intricacies of the war over there. I just feel I would be laying low atm if I was him. Seems he is a walking headline about to happen right now. The question about sacking him was more out of hope we can use it to get props which I think is more important than a winger atm
Yeah look it's JAC, he's an immensely popular and successful figure in the sport not just the club. I sincerely hope he's not thinking in his mind "I better be good I don't want to get put over his lordship King Phillips knee for a spanking. Jesus H everyone is reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much into all things JAC of late.
Val Homes had a bag of rack in his mouth that he posted to social media and got a week suspension lol.
JAC is no way getting sacked and if he parts with the club it'll be because he doesn't wanna be there anymore not because Gould thinks he's a descendant of king Edward the Longshanks

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He looked fine in origin 3 so can’t use injury as an excuse for his form
There were 6 or 8 games after origin 3. The poster asking if he was carrying an injury in the later part of the season not during origin.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as his end of season form goes, you can’t judge any of the outside backs or halves to a certain degree playing behind a pack of marshmallows . Until we have a pack of beasts that tear oppositions to shreds and make yards the backs are fucked.

There’s an old saying. Games are won in the forwards and the backs determine by how much.
I’m surprised Gus hasn’t fixed the issue yet. We haven’t had a pack since Graham/klemmer/Kas left.

In this year alone we could have put in bigger offers for Royce Hunt and Flegler. Couple of mongrel props that have a fucking go.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won’t pretend to know all the intricacies of the war over there. I just feel I would be laying low atm if I was him. Seems he is a walking headline about to happen right now. The question about sacking him was more out of hope we can use it to get props which I think is more important than a winger atm
The top teams have gun wingers and gun props too. Why can’t we have both as well. Let’s not weaken one position to strengthen another. We need strike right across the park.

If you re-watch our last game v titans, not many players / wingers can score the tries that JAC did. We need him firing

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
There were 6 or 8 games after origin 3. The poster asking if he was carrying an injury in the later part of the season not during origin.
He wasn’t carrying an injury

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why Fox or any player would touch that subject with a ten foot pole is anyone's guess. All you do is open yourself up for criticism and backlash...
Yep, he is either woefully naive, or trying to self sabotage.

I don’t know what his deal is but he has been doing nothing but drawing negative attention to himself and the club lately.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

I don’t know what his deal is but he has been doing nothing but drawing negative attention to himself and the club lately.
I don’t know I feel he was always a little like this. I’m not surprised at all.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

TBH, it’s not uncommon for Aboriginal people to align their cause with other people who are victims of displacement. If I was Aboriginal, I would not be siding with the oppressor. As a high profile sportsman it’s a difficult one to manage because he will piss off a lot of people who are indoctrinated into a pro Israeli stance

Malla

Reaction score
TBH, it’s not uncommon for Aboriginal people to align their cause with other people who are victims of displacement. If I was Aboriginal, I would not be siding with the oppressor. As a high profile sportsman it’s a difficult one to manage because he will piss off a lot of people who are indoctrinated into a pro Israeli stance
Well said bro and so true.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats not my point.

My point is you need to learn to read the room before commenting. Sometimes its best just to keep your mouth shut.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So basically shut up and play footy?
No.. But there's a reason why most athletes don't go near political subjects like this.. Even if they have strong opinions about it. Because it's lose/lose and they often get attacked themselves for sharing an opinion. So it's probably not worth getting involved in when a topic like this is so sensitive.

Obviously Fox wants to express whatever views he has. But he has to be prepared for the backlash and consequences now.