In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes no sense. Let rep level player go over a punch? Not like hes getting in trouble all the time. Doesnt make enough sense to be true
It does to Marley because he has it in for him, possibly others on here too have turned.

Bipolar kennel is so apt. :tearsofjoy:

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been hearing Souths chat for ages, personally I don't think they could afford him unless we dumb enough to tip in 300k haha. We have form in this area sadly
kolo straight swap?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before I'd be happy to let him go, far more interested in what's happening off the field than on it and it shows. Would not be surprised if he gets special treatment at training either.
100%

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
kolo straight swap?
No idea, given our surplus of backs it would be a good move to balance our squad...
However you cant teach raw instinct and speed like Fox has. I hope whatever is going on behind the scenes is fixed quickly as we are better off with him ATM... but I do agree the off field stuff seems to be priority for him.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm going with a Marley quote.
.. meh :laughing:
Though I think this rehash from DjCapp lol might fire him up more as he has issues with the accused I'm pretty sure.

Idk how you perform at or near your peak in our powderpuff team of the past 2 years, not to say he hasn't been out of sorts in some respects, probably frustration.
Competitive types get like this and he is an emotional fella.

She'll be right next year ..
Speaking of what username does Marley go by these days? He seems to change his username as often as he changes his shirts!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No idea, given our surplus of backs it would be a good move to balance our squad...
However you cant teach raw instinct and speed like Fox has. I hope whatever is going on behind the scenes is fixed quickly as we are better off with him ATM... but I do agree the off field stuff seems to be priority for him.
they always say once you start winning games and have success it pours all over the club and all these problems go.

wonder if CC has booked a holiday out of Australia just to reset and recharge before he comes back to pre season training

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good in theory Wendy but the club and League would then be accused of being racist if they prevent indigenous boys competing in indigenous competitions. A real media cluster fuck.
Favouring indigenous players over all other players also is racist, yet it's not called out due to fear of reputational damage.
The only way to rectify it is to discard your reputation for the greater good.
Sadly far too many in this modern society don't want to risk anything for the greater good of humanity.
Easier to hide and whine with relative anonymity on socials.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were restrictions, whether if you agreed with them or not.

Which I didn't, but followed what we were told to do.

But then, I am immunocompromised.
That's a nice way to put that you're a Bronco's supporter ;)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think a line needs to be drawn in the sand with this Koori knockout. We need contract clauses for future players.

indigenous all stars game is enough if you are a star player. Help the Koori comp in another way but you cannot play in a bush footy comp.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember what Gus said..media making stories up..just relax..in Gus we trust

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All of this is because the media can't help themselves. Because it is the Bulldogs. If it was a player from another club the issue would be over and done with by now. It happens constantly. If a player is a bulldog or it's about the club the media have a problem. Go pick on a player from another club for a change.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
League will remain a backwater amatuar sport as long as it allows players to play in these tournaments and offseason boxing matches. You even see nrl players, playing oz tag or touch at the local park lol.
It happens in other sports too though. NBA players are always playing in scrimmages or pro-ams in the offseason. And they're worth a lot more money and have more to lose with injuries than League players.. Chet Holmgren ended up missing his whole rookie season because he was injured in an offseason run when trying to block LeBron.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He has underperformed the entire time he has been here, plenty more to it than just that incident.
Him underperforming in an underpeforming side doesnt make the punch a bigger deal. I think its offseason. So we are going to speculate over anything lol. Nothing doing, JAC will be here next year.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It happens in other sports too though. NBA players are always playing in scrimmages or pro-ams in the offseason. And they're worth a lot more money and have more to lose with injuries than League players.. Chet Holmgren ended up missing his whole rookie season because he was injured in an offseason run when trying to block LeBron.
NBA is full of the most unprofessional high paid athletes on earth. They go to the strip club the night before games, due to a certain group of people