if u could change a rule in the nrl what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Personally mine would be to stop players putting up a bomb on the 5th tackle it is such a copout,its such a predictable & boring option ,if scrapped it should promote more freeflowing footy if it was scrapped mgrubbers would be ok still,bombs b4 the 5th would be ok still.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
when i saw the title i was thinking the same thing. the game is soooooooooooooo boring with bombs put up on the last tackle. its killing the game. i would also put in a rule with when there is a scrum the team have to pass it more than once instead of this one out crap. ffs scrums are there for the attacking team to attack the opposition not the half to pass the ball one out for a hit up, teams might as well have a prop thereat 1st reciever from the scrums. how boring is that. no wonder the crowds this year are appauling

silva

Utility
Reaction score
stripping rule, u should be able to strip with more then one defender in the tackle

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
stripping rule, u should be able to strip with more then one defender in the tackle
i disgree bcoz then it will be to easy to strip the ball and it will be to boring to watch like that

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Video ref used only for the put down of a ball for a try. Put some of the responsibility back on the ref.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The corner post- If you touch the corner post without touching the sideline then you are not considered out.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a player does a charge down on a kick and the kicking team regains the ball, they dont get 6 again. Players should be rewarded for a charge down, not penalised.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
stopping the play 2 see if there is a strip. FFS the ref shud make the decision if its a strip or not.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If a player does a charge down on a kick and the kicking team regains the ball, they dont get 6 again. Players should be rewarded for a charge down, not penalised.
^ Couldn't agree more. The NRL want to protect kickers but they offer the defending team no incentive to attack the footy. If you don't want them attacking kickers then no six again on charge downs.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Many a rule :

* Strips are allowed regardless of how many in the tackle till the tackle is complete (hold onto the ball mofo)

* 5 Refs in the game 2 for forward pass calling , 2 for watching if a players foot goes out or what ever , 1 for general in game rules offside , dangerious tackes etc..

* Unlimited interchange

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Many a rule :

* Strips are allowed regardless of how many in the tackle till the tackle is complete (hold onto the ball mofo)

* 5 Refs in the game 2 for forward pass calling , 2 for watching if a players foot goes out or what ever , 1 for general in game rules offside , dangerious tackes etc..

* Unlimited interchange
5 refs???? lol thats pushing it

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
lol ,, yeah but even 100 arent too many if we get every call right lmaoo.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ref feeds the scrum......that would be interesting

bored

i
Reaction score
unlimited interchange

no wait actually...

all the players shorts must at least reach their knees.
who invented such a tought sport then made the boys were short shorts. lol...

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make the video ref rule on forward passes when a try is scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.