If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have no idea why people are still unset. What else did yez think would happen lol ?
Sbw would come back to belmore and mentor what ? Players wifes ? Hes scum and done. He should not be aloud to even be getting his air time on this forum.
If u want a bellamy in charge thats how a club runs from top to bottom.
For years canterbury supporters have made this bloke millions through the air time we give him.

Thompson will bury the ****

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLL he’s a different human being to what he was when he left this club .. people
Need to get over it already LOL

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already knew he’s a flog, however no point us getting him it’ll be 6 weeks at the earliest that he can play leaving only 4 games for him to play, he’s better off going to a side making the finals however I hope it’s not the f***n chooks

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want him associated with our club in any way ever again.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The innocent SBW that we all loved died years ago...
He lost his soul the day he met Nassar and Mundine
Don't be fooled by $BW

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fact you need him to side step us in 2020 to make your mind he is a scummy fuck is ludicrous

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
He’s a flog regardless of where he is

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are bigger flogs paying good money for a 35 year old player they dont need. And has uncle Nick dusted off the sombrero again? How do they fit him under the cap?

In any case he's not worth it for any club who takes him now

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Thomo if you want to endear yourself to all bulldogs fans for all time put this ***** in hospital if he plays against us this season and you will be a club legend.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure why any club is chasing him? He’s 35 years old and looked cooked playing for the Wolfpack. You’d have to go through all the same bullshit getting him into the country as we did with Thompson and you’d be lucky to get more then 5-10 games out of him when he’s only played a handful of league games in 6 years. He will be so rusty and there’s no guarantee he comes good at his age.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Radley and Verrills are gone for the season and Crichton is out for 2 months.
If they were available the Roosters wouldn’t be chasing him. In any case I’m not convinced SBW will play there and if he does he’s not going to be a factor.
He’s well past his best.
Those players weren’t injured on rep duty so there’s no salary cap concession. So we’re to believe that before the season, with their stacked roster, they were far enough under the cap, to sign Josh Morris and now also have room for SBW. In the words of the great Geoff Toovey, there needs to be an investigation!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a publicity stunt, he'll add close to zero for any squad in the 4-5 games he may get to play.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a publicity stunt, he'll add close to zero for any squad in the 4-5 games he may get to play.
It’s more hassle then it’s worth. I don’t think it will happen.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
O dont see how the NRL should suddenly just make cap exemptions for any team wanting to sign an out of work player like SBW. Show some integrity for fucks sake!! The only club that shoild be allowed to sign SBW is a club that actually has the room in the cap, or the Warriors. Surely no team has enough room to sign SBW as this point in the year! And sure as fuck the rorters dont have enough space. Just as i dont see how the Raiders have enough space to sign CHN.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
So long as he's affiliated and connected with Khoder Nasser then I don't want him or his brainwashing agent anywhere near our club.

Fuck both of them..