News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gawd , it shows the depths of their germalistic despair, they are the very definition of a 1 trick pony. They love to criticise Gus, but let's face it, without Gus and the Bulldogs, the telegraph is just a form guide with comics

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another jab at our club by the germalists, they are more or less irrelevant now anyway,given the rise of independent media . . . .keep reading our forum *****, when your publication ceases to exist . . . We will still be here . . . Well, unless you can write a decent article :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: bye bye telegraph . . .
Have you listened to “This Week In League” podcast (TWIL). My favourite. Honest and funny as fuck. I definitely recommend to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Gus and we dont sign real top players that we have like CC & Kikau & Mahoney.. they just need to fix the spine ..

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
One article makes a shit storm. Hopefully the boys use the publicity and play for their coach. But what is a very difficult game gets worse with the injuries.
Given the lead in with the 2004 GF memories, I hope the same. With the wet weather, I hope we have a dogs of war attitude. My old man used to say “Always back the dogs in the wet”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Win tomorrow ,week after go to Melbourne beat the storm .
Just get it in done
Rather die with possession give boys an offload licence we have already shown that we can trouble teams.
And if Toby Sexton is next in line, shouldn’t he play before our season is dead and buried.
Sounds like it will be raining tomorrow, all off loading permits will likely be cancelled

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result.
Make what you wish of what I just said
This bugs me, sometimes perseverance is important so I thought I'd check this out because it's overused and doesn't sound right.

The quote is meant to be insanity not stupidity. Also it's a wrong definition, on top of that it's a made up quote usually mis attributed to Einstein, he's never been quoted saying that, it just sounds smart. It's made up.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is our social media team on leave or something? They haven't posted a player or coach interview since round 3...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is our social media team on leave or something? They haven't posted a player or coach interview since round 3...
Gus said on Twitter there were some staffing problems.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a real shame that CC doesn't mind disappointing, Sexton, Skelton or Xerri, just to name a few. but I picked up on that as well and I tend to agree with what you said in your post
Who gives a fuck how slow he is to make changes he dropped 9 from last years side.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea a proper coach, may not like it but gets it done, seems like Ciro is too scared to disappoint 'the boys'..

It's a tough time to be a bulldogs supporter, CCs rotations are lets face it, inexistant outside of injury but ultimately we are lacking in important positions and I think it's going to be a long year
This is supposed the building year where results start to happen. Not looking good, so far.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ciraldo makes changes at glacial speed.

There is no way he will make unforced mass changes (or any unforced changes at all)

The alarming answer to the question CC was asked for mine. Was he would make Gus have the difficult conversation with the player getting dropped if Gus was picking the team.

It came across as the reason he doesn’t drop non performing players because he is scared to disappoint the player rather than rewarding a player not in the team that deserves to be picked.
In some ways I get it. The team won't evolve if it is changed every week.

Maybe we need to just wait and see if something clicks. All it needs is for passes to stick, and players to back up a break.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus must laugh at how much he lives rent free in these fuckwits heads. They have to completely fabricate shit to generate content and use Gus as click bait.. I'm just waiting for them to rehash the drones article or some other complete bullshit story.