"I was too drunk to remember anything." - Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Having said that at the moment it's a guy pissed as a newt who can't remember what he has done VS a girls version of events, and a few witnesses. That alone probably wouldnt be enough for the police to press charges, so the DNA evidence will be a real factor, plus external witness statements.
If the girl's story is consistent of those of the witnesses then that should be enough given the "I can't remember what happened" line.

This won't go away quickly IMO. Unless $$$ comes into play.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he says he can't remember I smell a big rat. Just like Lockyer last year wehn he said he could not remember tackling a bar manager.

Jeez these footballers can be weak excuses for human beings at times. Very dissapointing. :(

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
SutekhoftheEast
Mr Invisible
steve mortimer

All common sense posts !!!

I'm disorientated by the logic and rationality on here all of a sudden !!!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO crash tackling a 17 year old girl when you are plastered is acceptable ?

Say goodbye SOO and Rep football Stewart, manly may pick you but you will never play rep football again.
I will bet you a million bucks (not that i have it) he does play rep football again. If proven guilty maybe not but i am sure this will either be thrown out or settled before court so it will really not effect his carrer as far as football goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kennyy

Nah Stewart is smart. Claims he is pissed and doesn't remember, he would only be doing that for one reason

"i was drunk your honour i cannot be held accountable"

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
being under the influence is not an acceptable plea of mittigation because you are in the that state due to your own actions, he's screwed! only way out is to buy his way out.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Tbh, it doesn't matter if the father has a record. Does that mean that this can't happen to his daughter? No it doesn't...

Apparently there are witnesses as stated twice.
I thought the same thing last night.

He has been put behind for fraud and ok, perhaps he is claiming things against Stewart..

Stewarts lawyer is probably behind him saying he "black out" It worries me that a player a week from the begining of the season at 7.30pm in the evening was so drunk he cant remember what he did. Thats a massive concern in itself.

I mean ofcourse the paper is going to drag everything they can find and make it national news its thier jobs. Unfortunatly if he isnt guilty then his name has been tarnished forever and he wont be able to get that beridded.

C

chipandchase

the problem here is that he is diabetic, type 2 i think, which means that he should not be drinking any alcahol at all period.
regardless off the fact that of wether he attacked her or not, which apparently there were alot of witness's who said he did, he should not be drinking period this close to a season starting and because of his illness.
what shiits me, is that if this was the dogs, the NRL would be all over us

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to stop her smoking, there is no way a seventeen year old girl should be smoking after all the medical research that has been done.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was a diabetic fit, the stupid idiot cannot drink normal beer and will go troppo if he does.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
and now he is getting charged...lets hope the nrl takes relevant action tbh

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it was a diabetic fit, the stupid idiot cannot drink normal beer and will go troppo if he does.
Nah, don't quite think that will work, Bob.

He might try and claim some sort of reduced responsibility because of it, though. Mind you, if he did, I would think it poor form.

M

Mr Miyagi

Not true, my dad is an insulin diabetic too and he drinks normal beer on occasions.
I dont see how it would send you into a fit if you have your sugar levels controlled

M

Mr Miyagi

the problem here is that he is diabetic, type 2 i think, which means that he should not be drinking any alcahol at all period.regardless off the fact that of wether he attacked her or not, which apparently there were alot of witness's who said he did, he should not be drinking period this close to a season starting and because of his illness.
what shiits me, is that if this was the dogs, the NRL would be all over us
Thats not entirely true, alot of uneducated statements on diabetes here tonight

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stewart should play the depression card like every other bullsht artist NRL player does whenever they fcuk up.

Or that other disease they pretend to have. Forgot it's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.