I pity the team we play when we put in a full 80!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kas had an injury concern... Hobbling at end of game... By all means make comment with no info though....
That was the grub Sam Burgess attacking kasiano knees when Las made that break first half. Kas never recovered from that

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about rotation notice how conveniently Sutton got a HIA when burgess was ready to come on

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres always ways to improve things. The good thing ATM is the way Reynolds has been playing.
All the haters have vanished.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This season we're actually lasting the whole 80 minutes. We're not falling apart at the 60th minute mark like last season

And yesterday was the first time in ages where we had no injuries and all our bench forwards actually got decent playing time and not the 0 to 5 minutes at the end of the game
Yeah i agree. Its one of the really pleasing things about our wins this year. Our losses too. We were right in our games against the roosters and storm until the very last minute.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham got a shove by Sutton which is why he couldn't run into the ball not all his fault both protested
Yeah i was a little surprised that we didnt get a penalty for that given there were 22 penalties awarded in the game. it was still an aweful pass. almost as bad as the commentary. i swear whwn we do something really good like montys leap and pass in one motion they didnt say a thing. Just crickets. Lol

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i was a little surprised that we didnt get a penalty for that given there were 22 penalties awarded in the game. it was still an aweful pass. almost as bad as the commentary. i swear whwn we do something really good like montys leap and pass in one motion they didnt say a thing. Just crickets. Lol
Watch fox Alexanders reaction was full of praise

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to watch the dogs v rabbits game after i already new the score, and in this situation i think you can get a better read on things because your emotions are not involved.
The dogs defended well all game, but to be honest i dont think they really started playing until the last quarter of the game. Im sure that klemmers go forward was sorely missed, and this contributed to things getting off to a slow start.
All things considered, if we can put in a solid 80 mins im confident that we can beat any team in this comp!!!! And i still think that we can challenge for the title if we keep improving.
Don't be too hard on them. I was at the game and frankly even though they scored first I always felt like we were in control. It was clear that the word from the coaches was completion rates and so they went set for set pretty much all half, but the few linebreaks that were made were by us. Just still not quite there in execution. Our forwards in particular dug deep after half time and just wore them out and then the backs took advantage of the gaps the forwards created in the defensive line. The score underplayed how much stronger we were than them yesterday.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch fox Alexanders reaction was full of praise
Its so much better when the commentators dont show their prejudice. Joey just annoys the shit out of me.
unfortunately i cant choose as i live in france and watch on livestream.com.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This season we're actually lasting the whole 80 minutes. We're not falling apart at the 60th minute mark like last season

And yesterday was the first time in ages where we had no injuries and all our bench forwards actually got decent playing time and not the 0 to 5 minutes at the end of the game
I haven't checked but I was sitting there looking at Kas' back for what seemed like most of the game. Did he get hurt or did Des not really use him that much. I know he got a bit of time in the first half but he seemed to spend around the last 30 on the bench.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its so much better when the commentators dont show their prejudice. Joey just annoys the shit out of me.
unfortunately i cant choose as i live in france and watch on livestream.com.
Not all bad news - living in France. What a great country. When I was living OS I looked into getting the overseas access live. I had it all organised and then had to come home and didn't use it. I'm sure Foxtel/Telstra has some sort of deal for overseas residents.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't checked but I was sitting there looking at Kas' back for what seemed like most of the game. Did he get hurt or did Des not really use him that much. I know he got a bit of time in the first half but he seemed to spend around the last 30 on the bench.
Sam Burgess took out his knees after kas made that break and was stood in the tackle.

He was limping and I don't think he really recovered from that.

Also with us hitting that big lead by 65th minute don't think hasler would risk offload late in the game

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all bad news - living in France. What a great country. When I was living OS I looked into getting the overseas access live. I had it all organised and then had to come home and didn't use it. I'm sure Foxtel/Telstra has some sort of deal for overseas residents.
Haha yeah i cant complain. Its a great place to be, and most of the games are streamed from fox. Plus its all free. Haha you can do it in oz too if you change your vpn.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on them. I was at the game and frankly even though they scored first I always felt like we were in control. It was clear that the word from the coaches was completion rates and so they went set for set pretty much all half, but the few linebreaks that were made were by us. Just still not quite there in execution. Our forwards in particular dug deep after half time and just wore them out and then the backs took advantage of the gaps the forwards created in the defensive line. The score underplayed how much stronger we were than them yesterday.
No no, not at all. They played well all game. Im just saying they didnt play to their full potential most of the game. They were 12/19 completions in the first half. Had they have completed better and monty could have scored those two opportunities he missed then we would have flogged them.
Again, we didnt play badly, but we could have played much better too. Thats all.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the grub Sam Burgess attacking kasiano knees when Las made that break first half. Kas never recovered from that
Don't forget the mention the dangerous tackles around Mbye's legs and the elbow tolman's face to head. So now it's ok to elbow Bulldogs players and potentially give them a broken jaw.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just realised that regardless of any other results this weekend, the worst we can be at the end of round 7 is 8th place. Good work boys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.