News 'I needed a change': Why Koori Knockout scandal was 'blessing in disguise' for Josh Addo-Carr

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I ran a carnivore diet with veggies over a 3 month period to cut down probably the best I’ve ever felt. It’s not sustainable though assume when the season begins he will bring back carbs. Most benefit because you cut out all processed food, the absence of regular carbs ensures you get it more protein end of the day carbs are purely for energy.
The surprising part is bar the first two weeks you don’t feel like a zombie if anything I felt way more energetic and clearer mentally.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fat? the guys abs have abs where are these reports coming from?
He's not really fat, just lot bulkier. He struggled with his fitness with a smaller frame, will see how he does carrying more size now but I have my doubts going off reports and what we've seen previously from him.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He seemed to be gassed a lot last year, quite early in games, hence poor decisions and poor defence.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran a carnivore diet with veggies over a 3 month period to cut down probably the best I’ve ever felt. It’s not sustainable though assume when the season begins he will bring back carbs. Most benefit because you cut out all processed food, the absence of regular carbs ensures you get it more protein end of the day carbs are purely for energy.
The surprising part is bar the first two weeks you don’t feel like a zombie if anything I felt way more energetic and clearer mentally.
Yeah it's the sustainability of just eating meat that's the problem, but he'll get away with for a while being young. If it's really making him feel better, I don't care it's his decision. Probably taking a shitload of vitamin and fibre supplements, but I expect his diet will change soon too.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it's the sustainability of just eating meat that's the problem, but he'll get away with for a while being young. If it's really making him feel better, I don't care it's his decision. Probably taking a shitload of vitamin and fibre supplements, but I expect his diet will change soon too.
Must be having a lot of meat though take into consideration the amount of cardio plus weight sessions he would be burning a lot. Props to him if anything it teaches discipline might add some lean muscle to. A carb reload before the season will have him in top shape I just take this headline that the side is taking things serious and nailing down on diet.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s mad. Expensive diet though, he would stink too!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of world class athletes are on this diet and killing it pls shh.
nah, he’s gonna need to carb up. Try training hard with just meat / low carb. You’ll die.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's not really fat, just lot bulkier. He struggled with his fitness with a smaller frame, will see how he does carrying more size now but I have my doubts going off reports and what we've seen previously from him.
Definately bulked up bro.

Arms and legs look way bigger.