i hope they dont pick any dogs for Origin 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when NSW loose S.O.O 2 i hope they dont suddenly pick all our stars for game 3 where they will be on a hiding to nothing, i they not enough for game 1, dont pickum, the selectors should have to stick to the pack of croks they started with, as much as i would like to see our guys rewarded.

L

lil dog

yeah gronks
hope saints players snap ankles same with the storm boys homo's

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
hannants a shoe in but i see your point and agree id rather they are playing for us rather than fkn Qld or losers NSW.

Maza

Reaction score
if you lose game I & II what's the point of throwing in other players, means sh1t all

If I was a coach and could refuse it I sure as hell would

Be pretty pissed if we had players in there who got injured in a meaningless game.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hannants a shoe in but i see your point and agree id rather they are playing for us rather than fkn Qld or losers NSW.
i bet they do , just to shut everyone up, do you guys rekon NSW will get smashed in game 2?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
[ MaZ ];1818110 said:
if you lose game I & II what's the point of throwing in other players, means sh1t all

Be pretty pissed if we had players in there who got injured in a meaningless game.
Yeah and the players would be pretty pissed to not be allowed to play Origin?
You think if someone like Goodwin got selected for Origin 3 but the club told him not to play he would be happy?

I agree as a fan, Origin sucks balls and is completely unfair, Brisbane have 6 players out again this week and it's another write off game with winger, halves, fullback, backrower and centre who got injured from game 1...

Origin should be on stand alone weekends, Players still play for clubs and byes will be gone with all clubs receiving 3 weeks off a year for the origin games and season extended by one week to make up for the week off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i bet they do , just to shut everyone up, do you guys rekon NSW will get smashed in game 2?
Maybe not smashed coz its in Sydney, but they should beat us.

Maza

Reaction score
Yeah and the players would be pretty pissed to not be allowed to play Origin?
You think if someone like Goodwin got selected for Origin 3 but the club told him not to play he would be happy?

I agree as a fan, Origin sucks balls and is completely unfair, Brisbane have 6 players out again this week and it's another write off game with winger, halves, fullback, backrower and centre who got injured from game 1...

Origin should be on stand alone weekends, Players still play for clubs and byes will be gone with all clubs receiving 3 weeks off a year for the origin games and season extended by one week to make up for the week off.
If they were on stand alone weekends then it would solve a whole lot of ifs and buts, however until the day NRL wakes up OH WELL.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i think that they should scrap the byes all together ( not just cos it f_cks up my fantasy footy) but it would be fairer to all clubs if origin weeks were rest weeks for all the clubs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
whos the machine in your pic ?
If you mean the babe, thats Shay Laren. I have better pics of her but they are a bit ruder.

Heres another thats just passable

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
i think that they should scrap the byes all together ( not just cos it f_cks up my fantasy footy) but it would be fairer to all clubs if origin weeks were rest weeks for all the clubs
Yeah absolutely, the main reason they cant is because clubs need the 12 home games to make enough money, but if they scrap two byes a year, extend week by one year and make origin weeks (3 a year split over 9 weeks) then it should even out and will be 10x better for all clubs.

Have city-country and add a few international fixtures between emerging nations such as tonga and fiji for the other 2 origin weekends. That would ensure there were 2 games to be televised on channel 9 (in fact it would mean there was an extra 2 tv games a year so more tv rights $$) and most fans would be happy with that.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
[ MaZ ];1818110 said:

totally agree...the last thing we need is injuries

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh i wouldnt mind them playing, i want to test our depth in key positions. If you look at it 1,6,7 will not change so our core basis of attack is set. Morris getting picked wont effect us, he has been out for most of the season anyway.

Id like to see us playing without Ennis though. Just incase he is injured close to the semis, it would be good to know how well we can play

Status
Not open for further replies.