I have a rubbish neighbour

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I received a letter from council saying my bin contents were not sorted properly, that the bin was contaminated with bags etc not for that bin.. That I could be fined or bins removed. It was a letter to "clean up my act".. But I was pretty sure I was fine with the rubbish as I sorted it.. The Mrs would blast me for the letter saying it must have been me, which I denied.

Last week when it was bin night, I put my bins out about 4pm and still had to bring out some rubbish.. When I come out at around 8pm, I noticed my bin chock full of rubbish, the lid could not be closed.. I was thinking did the Mrs chuck some stuff in? But she wasn't home so NO...

So I thought someone must have thrown crap in my bin.. So I went inside and checked my camera. BAM I noticed my neighbour from across the road under the cover of darkness walk out and dump a big bag of rubbish in my bin and another big bag of rubbish in another neighbours bin..

I'm a pretty accommodating neighbour but he left me with no space to put my rubbish in, so I pulled it out and set it on his side on the ground next to his bin for him to discover in the morning... The rubbish was not for that bin either so the council would again see my bin with the wrong contents.. I put my rubbish in and then as there was a bit more space, I thought what the heck.. Ill leave it in my bin, so I put it back in.. Even though it wasnt the right rubbish type for the bin.

The MRS gets home and noticed our massively overflowing bin.. Comes and has a go at me... I said its not me, the bloke across the road. She says you got proof? I showed her the video and I was vindicated!! BLUE_BOOST innocent!!

SO she grabs the rubbish and marches over and knocks on his door, asks him if the rubbish was his.. He sheepishly agrees and then embarrassed in front of his wife starts getting abusive and tells her to F-off!! My Mrs just said just let me know if you want to use our bin and make sure you put the right type of rubbish in it.. But he was so rude and swore at her. She just left the back and turned around and left, he was obviously embarrassed and lashing out. His wife apologetic.

I didn't go over as I would have put his head through the concrete if I did, luckily. I don't want police attention over this rubbish

So the rubbish neighbour has got me in trouble with council and probably other neighbours, he keep his bins clean and empty by loading other peoples bins. I spoke to other neighbours and they all said yes they noticed their bins were always full of other stuff also. I sent them the footage of him doing it to them.

What would you do to him?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im passionate on this topic.

You can use another persons bin on garbo night.
But you cannot overflow the bugger to the point where it cannot close or top ups cannot be made.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy some Punk or Funk.
Sing, 'You don't know shit, lick my balls suck my dick'

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I always get through at least one paragraph of the Bluey rant before I just mentally shut down.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I was like ohhhh shit I’m gonna get named and shamed. However I knew it wasn’t me midway trough the story as I follow a code of ethics as follows:

I do my rubbish “donations”very late at night, this in part saves me embarrassment of a fellow neighbour catching me and also ensures everyone’s final rubbish dump is complete

I always adhere to recycling rules (including no bags) household waste and green waste. I would never stitch them up otherwise.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I received a letter from council saying my bin contents were not sorted properly, that the bin was contaminated with bags etc not for that bin.. That I could be fined or bins removed. It was a letter to "clean up my act".. But I was pretty sure I was fine with the rubbish as I sorted it.. The Mrs would blast me for the letter saying it must have been me, which I denied.

Last week when it was bin night, I put my bins out about 4pm and still had to bring out some rubbish.. When I come out at around 8pm, I noticed my bin chock full of rubbish, the lid could not be closed.. I was thinking did the Mrs chuck some stuff in? But she wasn't home so NO...

So I thought someone must have thrown crap in my bin.. So I went inside and checked my camera. BAM I noticed my neighbour from across the road under the cover of darkness walk out and dump a big bag of rubbish in my bin and another big bag of rubbish in another neighbours bin..

I'm a pretty accommodating neighbour but he left me with no space to put my rubbish in, so I pulled it out and set it on his side on the ground next to his bin for him to discover in the morning... The rubbish was not for that bin either so the council would again see my bin with the wrong contents.. I put my rubbish in and then as there was a bit more space, I thought what the heck.. Ill leave it in my bin, so I put it back in.. Even though it wasnt the right rubbish type for the bin.

The MRS gets home and noticed our massively overflowing bin.. Comes and has a go at me... I said its not me, the bloke across the road. She says you got proof? I showed her the video and I was vindicated!! BLUE_BOOST innocent!!

SO she grabs the rubbish and marches over and knocks on his door, asks him if the rubbish was his.. He sheepishly agrees and then embarrassed in front of his wife starts getting abusive and tells her to F-off!! My Mrs just said just let me know if you want to use our bin and make sure you put the right type of rubbish in it.. But he was so rude and swore at her. She just left the back and turned around and left, he was obviously embarrassed and lashing out. His wife apologetic.

I didn't go over as I would have put his head through the concrete if I did, luckily. I don't want police attention over this rubbish

So the rubbish neighbour has got me in trouble with council and probably other neighbours, he keep his bins clean and empty by loading other peoples bins. I spoke to other neighbours and they all said yes they noticed their bins were always full of other stuff also. I sent them the footage of him doing it to them.

What would you do to him?
I don't know what the answer but I think you ve written a comeback Seinfeld episode lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're neighbor must be one of the Mods, dumping your threads.