I get excited every week

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a renewed sense of excitement and anticipation for our upcoming games, something I've been missing for a while. Whether we win or lose, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next game every week.

There's a palpable sense of progress and positivity surrounding our team. I'm noticing significant improvements this season compared to previous years, and it's clear that we're moving in the right direction.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah same. I just worry because it’s a young team we lose confidence if our results don’t reflect the football we’re playing. That’ll be Ciraldos major challenge week to week and hopefully we start to get some luck with injuries.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hear ya bro... this team is so different to teams of years gone past. They dont feel like the dogs of old at all and i love that. Its also nice to see other teams are finally respecting us too..

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, I haven't been invested in the first grade side for Several years now due to poor performances and ongoing disappointment but I'm starting to enjoy watching first grade again, even when we lose I'm walking away feeling proud to be a doggies fan.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kennel will go into a meltdown if we got touched up. These are the games we need to win if we want to have an outside chance of the 8 come end of the year.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters game got my really interested im actually looking forward to sunday

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I a
I'm experiencing a renewed sense of excitement and anticipation for our upcoming games, something I've been missing for a while. Whether we win or lose, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next game every week.

There's a palpable sense of progress and positivity surrounding our team. I'm noticing significant improvements this season compared to previous years, and it's clear that we're moving in the right direction.
I agree, I said at start of year I had a very 2009 feel about our team. Similar circumstances. We did terrible in 2008 and 2023, and no one gave us a chance. At the time we signed a couple players who weren’t that well recognised like Goodwin etc .. and we are slowly surprising a lot of teams. I’m confident we’re gonna be way better next year too I’m sure there’s gonn be some good signings now that perham is leaving and edwards freeing up space whilst our juniors are back to how they used to be.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I also see a lot to be encouraged by, I actually dread the hours leading up to our games. I don’t know what it is. It’s based on anxiety about the result, but it’s more than normal levels that I experienced since ages ago when I would attend games. Back then there’d be anxiety and excitement but maybe it’s just too long now that we’ve rarely won that the experience has ruined me lol.

I also think it has a lot to do with the fact that I hate so much about the sport and the way NRL is run. The shit rules introduced especially video try bullshit and set restarts which arw rife for rorting. Basically it’s not anxiety over how good the team is so much as if the fwits refereeing are gonna fk us.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Get excited brother dogs by 20