Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn’t he brought in to talk and organise the attack?

I could forgive some of his lesser athletic and ball playing abilities if the attack didn’t look so lost every set.

He also looks gassed all the time.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Ciraldo thinks that Hutchinson is,a better option than Sexton then he has lost the plot...seriously we have continuing issues with our half back...ffs Penriths 2nd string halfback is a mile better than Hutchinson...Gould needs to do better and find us a decent half
until our juniors are ready ,

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I think we're stuck with these makeshift/utility halves for a couple of years until the pups come of age. I can't see the club investing in a younger up-and-coming half from another club.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No players were in support .
I was there, screaming at the boys. There was nothing but red and green around Burton when he made that break. 1 or 2 players supporting him, they go over under the posts, it's a different game. I see the effort in defense, I'm not seeing enough support in attack. wighton yesterday, every time there's a break, there he is.

It was a smart pass from Critta, then for some reason, just watches the back of him. Back him up!!

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hutchinson is a tolman unfortunately. Sick of watching him sucking in the big ones with his hands on his hips. Fark get on with it.
gotta find room for xerri and sexton. You can see we have a team working hard. But we need options, speed and strength. Loved seeing kriaz back on the wing. He carries the ball back better that jac.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC is either arrogant or scared to change the line up, he thinks if he keeps the same players that over time they will eventually gel. But he doesn't realise that some players are not upto the skill level or just plain old shit. I only see frustrations ahead....

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know Hutch wont get dropped this season. This team wont change unless there is injuries. Cirlado thinks hes " building " and sticking to the process but hes just delusional. Titans win was a fluke like ever year we fluke one "good win". Any other capable team wouldve burried souths yesterday. Im sick of coaches that pick and stick because they're stubborn and "see something at training " yeah that might work for preseason but 6 (trials count!) games in should be enough to tell.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC is either arrogant or scared to change the line up, he thinks if he keeps the same players that over time they will eventually gel. But he doesn't realise that some players are not upto the skill level or just plain old shit. I only see frustrations ahead....
CC is not up to skill level himself. Wow he fixed the defence, thats easy because its all about effort and not actual tactical planning. Why is it so hard to find a cosch tbat has SOME idea of attacking plays?! Ffs.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Ciraldo thinks that Hutchinson is,a better option than Sexton then he has lost the plot...seriously we have continuing issues with our half back...ffs Penriths 2nd string halfback is a mile better than Hutchinson...Gould needs to do better and find us a decent half
until our juniors are ready ,
AMEN

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Listening to the press conference makes me think he's consider making changes soon if the attack doesn't start executing. Said something along the lines of it "has to improve soon."

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all know Hutch wont get dropped this season. This team wont change unless there is injuries. Cirlado thinks hes " building " and sticking to the process but hes just delusional. Titans win was a fluke like ever year we fluke one "good win". Any other capable team wouldve burried souths yesterday. Im sick of coaches that pick and stick because they're stubborn and "see something at training " yeah that might work for preseason but 6 (trials count!) games in should be enough to tell.
The Titans win gave us a false sense of security imo. We should always look to be improving not being content with mediocrity. Even our NSW cup side would beat them that day.

Hutchinson is not the answer, he kills momentum because his agility and speed is nonexistent. I rather try Sexton there but we know he has issues in defence. He was playing alongside the likes of Waddell, Topine & TPJ. Time for a chance.

I’ve been critical of Taaffe but he has been improving however, he gets dominated and is still prone to an error or two.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there, screaming at the boys. There was nothing but red and green around Burton when he made that break. 1 or 2 players supporting him, they go over under the posts, it's a different game. I see the effort in defense, I'm not seeing enough support in attack. wighton yesterday, every time there's a break, there he is.

It was a smart pass from Critta, then for some reason, just watches the back of him. Back him up!!
One can argue critta should have backed him up because he was the one that threw the pass

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes way to slow ,some clown on some doggies page last week arguing with me hutch/taafe/knight deserve their spots lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listening to the press conference makes me think he's consider making changes soon if the attack doesn't start executing. Said something along the lines of it "has to improve soon."
I think he is just firing warning shots,he won’t make changes yet but I hope im
Wrong.
Hutchinson is the first that should be gone. Bring sexy in!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is 2 paces to slow when he does try take the line on it’s usually alright

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saw an interesting tweet yesterday from a Roosters fan. Probably been mentioned but it was along the lines of Handbrakison poking his nose through in what looks like half gaps being created. They’re actually false gaps because the defence knows he is zero threat and can cover any ground he makes in like 2 steps.