Hughes captain, DJ second row, Cuts dropped, ROBERTS RETURNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how the **** is he gunna get confidence from running into a pack of ****s that hit hard and that will bury him?

steve folkes...this team named is ****ing spastic this week.
im pretty sure theyll change the line up or just mix it around abit

masters

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well fellas you wanted changes and they are made. Now i can see a lot of confusion. That is what happens when you change. I dont mind the changes and i had predicted Emilio and Roberts.The only one that i feel sorry for is Kouparitsas. He deserved a spot. By the way. The team announced tells me one thing. Holdsworths place on the team is hanging by a thread. Well done Folkes. At least you are trying something different.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and also, maybe the doggies are fielding players sop they know who they want to keep or who they have to let go, or even who they have to buy, i think that might have some pull in whats going on!!!

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Folkes definately made some changes thats for sure. I thought Koups would definately have got a run in the 2nd row. DJ Will play as a lock not as a 2nd rower where he has been named, but that is an interesting side selection.

Will be suprised to see how the Sherwin/Roberts combo goes. It could work wonders or it could fail, If it works I wonder where DJ would fit into our 17 when our origin players return

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
their just trying players out to see were they belong never EVER underestimate folkes

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
these team is so random i like it lol

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this is Folkes Late April Fools to all the Fans!!

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
hmmm I was shocked to see DJ at second row. Interesting. Good to see Emelio back though. :D

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Plenty of kicking options thats for sure. Not a bad set of changes. If it's a success DJ will be dropped next game.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
186cm 95kg...his taller and bigger than hughes around Maitua, i don't see why he can't play second row, might make him more alert to the game.

Personally i'd prefer maitua at 2nd row and DJ at lock.

Hopefully the Roberts and SHerwin combo works wonders, with Sherwin using his brain and direction and Roberts doing the razzle dazzle i can see this team going well.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
DJ must be on last chance especially if sherwin & roberts get us home
maybe .... Sherwin will still be playing with DJ this game.

DJ one side, Roberts the other.

You are right tho, if Roberts has a blinder, then sure DJ will be dropped following week.

I like this, DJ Vs Roberts, who wants it more????

By the way, I wouldn't discount the possibility of both of them staying either ...

K

Kane 'em

Good move.
DJ has been off form in recent weeks good to try out a different combo in the centre of the park. DJ should shift to Lock because he is built like a forward and has good ball playing skills. Reni and Sonny will crave up on the fringes. Our centres and wingers have lacked flair in recent times and I think Reni out there can provide the spark we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.