How's that for supporting the fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way. As displeased as you are with our club and board, I never want to see another banner against our club. The banner at the game a few years back that said something along the lines of "New Captain and New Coach" still disgusts me and makes my blood boil.

It was embarrassing and made our club look bad. Yes - your response will be they are making our club look bad by being inactive and not sacking Hasler etc etc... But this public display is worse.

Keep your dirty laundry hidden, not hanging up in an open arena for the world to see.
That was my brother lol

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you keep your dirty laundry hidden, now one can see it.
Sometimes you have to do things that seem wrong at the time, but has the best intentions behind it.
Exactly rite mate. It did the job n im sure alot of ppl were glad too see it out there.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No way. As displeased as you are with our club and board, I never want to see another banner against our club. The banner at the game a few years back that said something along the lines of "New Captain and New Coach" still disgusts me and makes my blood boil.

It was embarrassing and made our club look bad. Yes - your response will be they are making our club look bad by being inactive and not sacking Hasler etc etc... But this public display is worse.

Keep your dirty laundry hidden, not hanging up in an open arena for the world to see.
me and a few friends will be turning up to each home game next year with a sack Des banner

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I AGREE 100% Turvey chip and chase.
But Please don't forget the EXODUS of 9 players to Newtown 1978, and 7 players to Wests 1990. WE always managed to rebuilt
CEOs, players, coaches Come and go, it's a job to them. BUT our job the TRUE SUPPORTERS is to ALWAYS BE THERE !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol all doom and gloom

We came 7th after hovering around 3rd/4th majority of the season,

we just slumped at the wrong time. We ended up 7th by 1 loss from 5th

Calm down. Y'all fester your own negativities onto each other collectively and whip each other into a frenzy, making it sound as if we are the newcastle knights.
Who the fuck is this arse clown?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You list everything I stayed loyal through - some of them fiercely; and proud to be a Bulldog. But the past few seasons have left me empty of passion for the team, and unable to rally any enthusiasm for 2017. No matter the scandal or drama, my loyalty remained unabated; but to sit through predicable, uninspiring and often clueless football has affected me in a way that none of the other events has.
Agree with you. How the fuck are we meant to support a team that kept a player like tony Williams in the side for 4 years. He did not show one ounce of passion or respect for the club. Arm grabbing prick.
This is not the same club I once knew.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs are a toilet bowl club. Just shit and the board is to blame for the state of it.

They'll make Des and Raerae the fall guys in a bid to keep their chairs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dogs are a toilet bowl club. Just shit and the board is to blame for the state of it.

They'll make Des and Raerae the fall guys in a bid to keep their chairs.
This toilet needs to be flushed. Too many pieces of shit floating around.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well said.. but its all been said 1million times over. . Shame fans can see and the club cannot

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
You list everything I stayed loyal through - some of them fiercely; and proud to be a Bulldog. But the past few seasons have left me empty of passion for the team, and unable to rally any enthusiasm for 2017. No matter the scandal or drama, my loyalty remained unabated; but to sit through predicable, uninspiring and often clueless football has affected me in a way that none of the other events has.
Yes! In addition to all the points the OP raises, it is the boring, inane style of play that really lowers the bar. I hope next year that there will be some excitement to the teams play. I get the feeling that the fan base has a peaked, and it is downhill from here.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We have obviously been supporting for around the same amount of time...that's my list too!

Wait forgot one. Club turning their back on Hazem with those DV claims.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
me and a few friends will be turning up to each home game next year with a sack Des banner
Your prerogative. I'm not going to tell you what to do, argue, call you names or anything. I was just expressing my opinion. I couldn't imagine the great Bullfrog dealing with issues in a public forum, so I wouldn't want to conduct business that way either.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is my response to above-mentioned statements:

* Salary cap scandle - It's ashame the board stuffed up yet the players, fans and in some respects sponsors were the ones who paid the price
* Coffs Harbour media circus which us fans copped abuse also - this was all JT. As good as he was, he was involved in this and should've been deregistered by the club and NRL at this point and gone to the Super League.
* idiot elements of our fans (not fans) causing fights at Friday night games all because it was just a "night out" for these arse clowns - can't hold us real fans accountable for that
* losing Pay Dymock Smith and McCracken in one year to ARL - I agree, joining a breakaway comp that was artificial with only what... 10 teams was an absolute farce
* Sonny $ Will-you-eat-a-d**k walk out on our club mid season like a coward f**k when we were not competitive. - he actually left after a game we won against the Sharks. See image below...
* Us having to shred Asotasi Price Anasta OMeley to fit under the cap - It was our own fault for spending half our cap on Mason and $BW. Besides the money, Price said he needed to get away from all the drama our club was involved in since Coffs Harbor
* cock heads like Mason and Myles jumping out of the club when we either
a) were trying to build a side around them or - I'm more pissed off at Mason considered he was the one who spoke about building a Bulldogs Dynasty. $BW is to blame here too - even moreso...
b) supported them like family when they had none in Sydney - agreed
* Seen a guy we had as a kid and let go, go on to become the greatest player in the game in the last 5 years and will be a future Immortal!! - When we let JT go, he was potential, but hadn't yet evolved from it. He was the Coffs Harbor scandal himself and needed to go
* watched my side collect a spoon because of the wankers S$W Mason & co walk outs Agreed
* seen our Daily M player of the year show his true colours and dick the club and his team mates while now he's a "redemption story" - what's worse is the reason he left was to be closer to his kids in QLD, yet comes back to Sydney and joins a different club
* watched our club dismiss our club captain Ennis for a ridiculous punt on Liccha - To be fair, Ennis was at the end of his career and Liccha showed a lot of potential
* watched guys like Finucane and Pritchard leave while we overpaid and overplayed that useless fat f**k She Rex - agreed
* seen our CEO turn her back on our boys Graham and Klemmer in the after events of Good Friday - agreed

http://resources1.news.com.au/image...3441-cf86a918-5639-11e3-8753-b885d06300c5.jpg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Its been like that since 2013, this year is no different that's why people are pissed. Did you know we were 1st after 10 rounds in 2014? we then went on to only win 5 of our last 14 games.
8 out of 18 tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.