How would the Playing Squad react?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Through this whole debacle, the spot light has well and truly been off the playing squad. I hope it has a desired effect on team moral. The Seniors in the team should be made to front the board as well and discuss how they feel going forward.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think the players should front the board..... sends a bad message if you invite players to bypass the chain of command talking there without Des present (that and lets say a few where thinking negatively toward Des, would you actually share your thoughts about your boss very openly knowing it might bite you in the ass?).

My guess is its had the same effect on team morale as its had on fan morale..... at least it has happened a long time before next season.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let me answer your question with another question... Would you want the guy that guarantees you a job week in and week out no matter how good or bad you're playing to leave?

That is all. lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think Captain Graham should be hauled over the coals for his toss of the coin pre match a couple of times this year. He has no idea lol. Oh yeah and for his stunned mullet look at the pressers.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect alot of players to move on next year
players have come out openly saying they don't like the style we play and what does the board and ceo do?
Back the coach all the way and turf a club legend

If i was a player id be looking for the back door as quick as possible

we are fucked for at least 3 years id say no matter who is coach we need to overhaul our roster and i mean say 10-12 players need to be gone and you cant recruit that many
you need to blood some young guys
which means newcastle type of shit

dab

New Pup
Reaction score
Really surprised the club wouldn't pay him out as from a playing point of view he lost the boys middle of last season and given the last 2 weeks would literally take a magician to get everyone behind him again. It won't happen he ain't no magician. I'm sure his preference would have been a year off on full pay. The board is the problem here not hasler. It's not hasler problem blooding local, his job is winning a comp and in fairness got close twice. Next year is gonna be interesting. I reckon player power will shine through with them showing us what they think about all this..

Status
Not open for further replies.