Opinion How will Flanagan go today?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
to be honest I don’t think he will go bad. His been alright in reserves. Also I think he will be alright with burton today.
Hope ur right. I can’t see him doing terribly much. Only chance he has is if we control the ball. Anything under 52% possession and we’re in a world of trouble

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Flanno can take some of the pressure off Burton then he will have done his job. We need Flanno to lead the team around the park and leave Burton to play his own game. If he can do that it's a win, win even if we lose.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he can throw a cut out or two.
Just dont throw any intercepts and get the basics right, maybe be a bit bossy, you know whats going on when your calling the shots.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Realistically, I think he’ll do all the minor things but won’t contribute anything positive.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope the ball stays as far away from him as possible on the last tackle, I have very low expectations, if Penrith have any clue, which they absolutely do they will rush up on him all night and he won't know what to do, happy to be wrong, but I saw enough last year

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hopefully he has bulked up and plays with more confidence

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to do some flick passes, dummies and grubbers and organise the team.
If someone is slacking off he has to grab them Andy threaten them and just organise the plays like Kimmorley and Cronk used to do, and he will be ok.