How to sit in the kennel

BelmoreLegends

New Pup
Reaction score
Im a young bloke i go to every game been a doggies fan through our hardest time im a 2010 boy, decided to join as this year my spirit has been taken to a whole different level, i just wanna know how i can sit in the kennel. Is it general admission? or do i need a special membership/ ticket.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im a young bloke i go to every game been a doggies fan through our hardest time im a 2010 boy, decided to join as this year my spirit has been taken to a whole different level, i just wanna know how i can sit in the kennel. Is it general admission? or do i need a special membership/ ticket.
Special ticket

Moey91

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t take it as gospel as I haven’t had a kennel membership for ten years but I’m pretty sure you can’t outside of the membership.
Im pretty sure youre right, it sucks that you cant purchase tickets for the Kennel

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennel is a section for members who get season tickets.

we get home games at Accor and also any away game at Accor during the season aka south Sydney. We also get discounts on home game tickets, merchandise discounts and first dips at final series tickets

We paid $450ish for family package for the kennel.

Only thing is it gets really full really quick. So they have two bays for the kennel. Nice atmosphere