How much should we offer Moses ?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 metre forward is the same as 2 metres forward.

It's still forward and therefore it should have been no try.

With the successful conversion, it was 6 points that the Scum never should have had and they beat the Cowboys by 4.

The disgraceful officiating on that forward pass robbed Cowboys of a spot in the Grand Final.

It was justice that the Scum lost the grand final. In fact, not only did the Scum lose, they got abolutely fu**ing smashed.
In all honesty. Mor nlame lies with Hiku the Ball hog. He bombed 2 deadset sitters by not passing to Feldt. This costbtge cows 8-12 points depending on successful conversions.

The loss lies squarely on Hiku's shoulders

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should offer Moses plenty of zero fux

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People acting like Moses is not a top line half is fkn nuts. I'm not a fan of his mainly because he plays with Parra. But put him in a Bulldogs jersey and he makes us a top 4 team. Has a great combination with Mahoney and him and Burton together would be fkn awesome

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
In all honesty. Mor nlame lies with Hiku the Ball hog. He bombed 2 deadset sitters by not passing to Feldt. This costbtge cows 8-12 points depending on successful conversions.

The loss lies squarely on Hiku's shoulders
There was also one where Nanai hogged it and got tackled with an unmarked player beside him about 5 metres from the line. So yes, I do agree with you that Cows bombed at least 2.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People acting like Moses is not a top line half is fkn nuts. I'm not a fan of his mainly because he plays with Parra. But put him in a Bulldogs jersey and he makes us a top 4 team. Has a great combination with Mahoney and him and Burton together would be fkn awesome
Top elite halves can play off the back foot in moments, Moses kicking in the GF was a complete joke.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Among a myriad of reasons, the above was one reason why I was very happy that the Scum lost the Grand Final.

With the successful conversion, that gridiron pass from Moses was worth 6 points to the Scum and they beat the Cowboys by 4.

Horrible to think the pass was ever allowed and it cost the Cowboys a spot in the grand final.

Disgraceful officiating. But we should accustomed to that by now I suppose.
The sad part is that how many times have the Cowboys been dudded in finals now?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses is playing for Jerusalem still. No get out clause JC says.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses does not strike me as someone who would want to be a Bulldog.

His attitude on the field stinks, he bitches and moans to refs and sulks when things go against him.
He is captain material.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine our kicking game. Burton, Moses and Reed all with strong kicking games. That alone would go a long way to winning field position and games

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol a better Flanno?

Moses has a great kicking game, one of the best running games and can throw a decent ball to put his players through a hole or as a cut-out.

He is 10x the player Flanno is and that’s being generous
Nup stand by it. Has very little creativity and that’s what you look for a halfback. Everything Parra creates goes through Gutherson. Moses kicks a few lucky bombs and you think that’s great halfback play? Look at how Jarohme Hughes plays that’s the halfback we need not a very limited one in Moses on a million plus

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nup stand by it. Has very little creativity and that’s what you look for a halfback. Everything Parra creates goes through Gutherson. Moses kicks a few lucky bombs and you think that’s great halfback play? Look at how Jarohme Hughes plays that’s the halfback we need not a very limited one in Moses on a million plus
Moses was leading most the stats for 7's in 2022