• Will be extended past 2019 season

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
he will see out his contract and then sign up some more, 2018 will be a very good year for the Doggies IMO!!8-)
Honest question. Tell me how you see 2018 playing out and what you are expecting?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest question. Tell me how you see 2018 playing out and what you are expecting?
We have to be better with Foran and Nu brown and some faster service. Who knows if Mbye can develop into a Morgan sort of player but its possible outside Foran. Forward rotation will be a nightmare with too many props. Our best prop will still be playing lock! Bottom of the 8 at best.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think will happen with Des?
Don't know what Turvey is up to following his departure from the board, but if he were to stand alone or part of a ticket he would get elected, should that happen it would be untenable for both Des and those who resigned him. The fact that the rest of the board now know that he was right in the first place, Des would have to go or be sacked.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the losses continue maybe people like Turvey and Baa will join Dunn's ticket by 1 november if hasler not yet sacked. I don't think dib would want to oppose those two, they would surely have massive support from voters, so that's why I voted by end of 2017.
Makes sense.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Money asked me a similar question in another thread yesterday and I gave him a very honest answer as I saw it ("A very Gutsy Effort") you will most probably disagree with me but feel free to let me know what you think GrogDog:blush:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My apologies, I owe Moey an apology for misspelling his name..... not Money .....Moey:weary:

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted that Hasler will be here until the end of 2019.

Why? This season is gone. If he was going to get the flick it would have happened by now. But unfortunately the Board don't want to look more stupid than they are already by reneging on his contract extension and paying him out.

He will be here for 2018 and when that season has shambled to its end I'd say we'll be thinking "Thank God there's only one more year to go". But by then the club will be totally fucked with the Board of Directors wondering why.

The only thing that could save us is that at the next AGM the current Board get voted out and a body say former players/business men take over and a massive repair job starts immediately.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Money asked me a similar question in another thread yesterday and I gave him a very honest answer as I saw it ("A very Gutsy Effort") you will most probably disagree with me but feel free to let me know what you think GrogDog:blush:
Nah I was genuinely interested on your thoughts for next year purely because we do see things different at times, different point of view is sometimes helpful. I'm not writing Foran off like others, the Woods signing is odd considering we re-signed Tolman but really it will come down to the Coaching and positions. I think Dib will try and cut Des loose if he feels his job is at stake so I am leaning towards Des gone for 2018...it could be just pure hope though. Either way our team and club need fresh air!

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as Dib is in charge we're fucked guys... we seriously need him gone otherwise it's more of the same... I know pretty depressing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Question: What happens if another coach comes in, and literally nothing changes with how we play?
Still on Des because he picked the shit *****.

And I'm calling it now, Foran is not the answer. I actually feel sorry for the **** as he will have to carry 3/4 of the team.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
congratulations to all 30 members who got it right

@Qld-Dog has been missing from this forum since Monday. I hope every thing is ok with him. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
congratulations to all 30 members who got it right

@Qld-Dog has been missing from this forum since Monday. I hope every thing is ok with him. lol
We need a welfare check on him lol

I miss seeing his avatar lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

his source of income is actually looking for a source of income so i can see the need to check his "welfare" lol

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Nah....still around Dude, Wifey was in a serious car accident Tuesday morning + eating a bit of humble pie of course but, the missus is my priority right now......
Enjoy my Avatar old mate :blush:
Just a short note before I head off to the Hospital, I can accept my guess was wrong & Des being shown the door however, I really cannot accept the way the Club handled it TBH very very poorly executed ( if I can use the pun) the professionalism within our club is non existent right now again IMO!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah....still around Dude, Wifey was in a serious car accident Tuesday morning + eating a bit of humble pie of course but, the missus is my priority right now......
Just a short note before I head off to the Hospital, I can accept my guess was wrong & Des being shown the door however, I really cannot accept the way the Club handled it TBH very very poorly executed ( if I can use the pun) the professionalism within our club is non existent right now again IMO!!
Hope your wife gets through her injuries OK. Give her all our best from the Kennel.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope your mrs recovers quick mate

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

all the best with your wife's recovery.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see the vote has gone up from 30 to 31 for option the "end of the 2017 season" for des sacking.

who is voting on a poll when the sacking has already happened. is that you too69u?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope the missus is ok bro.
Give her the kennels love.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck the humble pie brother as long as your misses is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.