How is Papalii allowed to play against us this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tomorrow the fans will give it to Papalii relentlessly, hopefully it's a massive turn out and the boys get a lot of support.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The raiders have claimed they didn't see the amended agreed facts used by the AFP so have asked the NRL and the lack of integrity unit for further time to review the facts.
Why is the AFP involved.

Unless it was a terrorist threat.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
tomorrow the fans will give it to Papalii relentlessly, hopefully it's a massive turn out and the boys get a lot of support.
Yea, it worked when we gave it to Fifita, at belmore, after the mobile phone incident.
He tore us a new one.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem with having an ex bulldogs ceo running the game. He will do anything not to be seen as favouring us.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
James tamou must be sitting back thinking about how the NRLol fucked him over compared to this lol

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, to be able to justify this stance, one can only assume they are considering not standing him down at all. Otherwise, they would stand him down immediately.

Unless of course they are playing silly buggers so he plays today :rage:[emoji849]

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he should be allowed to play it just like you if you get done for drink driving your boss isn't go to say mate take a week off work
My boss would make me take the whole suspension off, if I still actually had a job.

There are many industries where this happens, it is not a sport specific thing. I wish people would stop saying that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We should have an open esky with ice and stubbies on the sideline when Canberra run out.
It might distract him during the game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea, it worked when we gave it to Fifita, at belmore, after the mobile phone incident.
He tore us a new one.
oh sorry .. then why dont we stand up and applaud when he runs out on to the field and throw rose petals in his direction when ever he runs the ball

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loves the drink does Josh. Along with Milford in 2013 fined by Canberra for drinking incident; road rage in 2014.

Makes you wonder if there was another reason he phoned the police to dob himself in?
Erin Nolan said there was more to it and he left home and not the engagement party as reported... could get ugly

She implied there were deep u deleting issues hopefully not another domestic violence issue

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
oh sorry .. then why dont we stand up and applaud when he runs out on to the field and throw rose petals in his direction when ever he runs the ball
You can do what you like.
My point is, the fans giving it to him, is gonna affect his performance SFA.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should have an open esky with ice and stubbies on the sideline when Canberra run out.
It might distract him during the game.

I think he might have swallowed that esky and ice. He has a motor but by golly he is carrying weight in all the wrong places ( like his kindred spirit in the team Junior Paulo) He dropped one ball last night because it did not resemble a six pack.

I still think that there is something very, very fishy about all of this. Wondering if he has done something that may come back to haunt him and has tried to take the heat off himself by playing the innocent in actually dobbing himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.