How Good..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just read that meninga could be interim for the rest of the year when whinging wing nut gets the chop

Do it souffs
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out Cook was getting dropped on Monday. I've never rated Demetriou as a coach. Always thought he was a fuckwit. Dropping Cook who is one of the few players on their team who always plays hard, is reliable and a good person is disgraceful. It proves how he has no idea and has lost the plot. He'll get fired in the next few weeks for sure.
Given half a chance Cook can be an X factor JD tryin every thing to keep his job, he only recieves 6 months serverance pay when he is sacked, Cook was filthy.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine Skelator saying give me one more year. I think we can win it. And the Souths board saying nah we good we got demitreiou :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: then they get rid of the clubs highest point scorer and captain…. Few dumb choices have them back where they deserve to be. Bottom of the table.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lunatics are running the asylum in that show.
I actually feel sorry for JD because there's pressure from all corners to please Latrell.. I'd be interesting to know if he had it all his way would he have kept Taaffe for fullback and played Mitchell at centre.. obviously Latrell is the better player but with Taaffe you get a guy who is high energy high work rate for 80, and you just use Latrell for strike as the Roosters did.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems to have put all he’s eggs in the latrell basket. It has backfired massively. I agree for them to do anything u need a firing Latrell, just not gonna happen
Well he DID kinda get a "firing" Latrell. Just forget to mention the specifics of the "firing" he wanted FROM Latrell... :sweatsmile: The lunatics are well and TRULY in charge of that asylum now. Feel bad for Murray, as mentioned, and Cooky too who has been scape-goated...

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The fall of JD begins with dropping Ilias. He is certainly not the premier halfback in the NRL, a long way from it. But he is the best 7 in their squad. Hawkins is not at his level, end of story. If JD stuck solid with Ilias instead of dropping him, the only way he can be in the amount of trouble he is now is if someone higher up demanded Ilias be dropped.

Meanwhile Ilias' few games at Cup level have shown that he is better than Cup level, and then he copped the fracture. Now JD has dropped Cooky. He is a dead man walking.
Problem was. SOMEONE had to fall on their sword after that start to the season, and we all knew it wasn't gonna be Latrell or Cody, for... ummm... "reasons"! :sweatsmile: This is what appeasement gets you, it's not like this should shock anyone by now...

The Mitchell gang the second they get a whiff of negative spotlight on them:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s no wonder Taffe was playing like a busted at the start of the year his confidence must have been obliterated being at south’s. Could he be the first player to come to the club and actually improve?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Watch their attendance drop. All the bandwagoners gone
My memory that sticks in my head is an old neighbour. I use to always small talk about NRL but the bloke didn’t really show any interest what so ever never mentioned anything about any team he went for or anything like that which is cool. He knew I was a fanatic Dogs fan but never really showed interest . South’s were going good at the time but he never mentioned he was a fan. GF week 2014 we play and I see him the week before all week wearing this new South’s Jersey. I said hey hey hey I never knew you like Rugby League or was a South’s fan? He said oh well it’s the Russel Crowe team and the Burgens (that’s not a spelling mistake) boys it’s time they won. The news reckons they will.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My memory that sticks in my head is an old neighbour. I use to always small talk about NRL but the bloke didn’t really show any interest what so ever never mentioned anything about any team he went for or anything like that which is cool. He knew I was a fanatic Dogs fan but never really showed interest . South’s were going good at the time but he never mentioned he was a fan. GF week 2014 we play and I see him the week before all week wearing this new South’s Jersey. I said hey hey hey I never knew you like Rugby League or was a South’s fan? He said oh well it’s the Russel Crowe team and the Burgens (that’s not a spelling mistake) boys it’s time they won. The news reckons they will.
Yeah "the news" knew the result.