How Good..

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it too see the Rabbits on their knees? Wing nut is fucked, hung out to dry by the fat boy. I heard today that demetriou tried to give a team award to Fatrell for his tackle on JAC but some of the other Souths players jacked up because it was an illegal hit and a grub move. I do feel sorry for Cam Murray though… give him a call Gus.
I believe it was the winger, made the comment the tackle if it went bad and he could have been in the bin, JD is playing favorites, dangerous game.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it too see the Rabbits on their knees? Wing nut is fucked, hung out to dry by the fat boy. I heard today that demetriou tried to give a team award to Fatrell for his tackle on JAC but some of the other Souths players jacked up because it was an illegal hit and a grub move. I do feel sorry for Cam Murray though… give him a call Gus.
Watching them in disarray is almost as good as us winning games. It burns me that we are their only win though. Honestly, with the ref rort we got at an all time high, it’s not surprising we lost.

Anyway, Demetriou’s a douche so it’s amusing to watch. Apparently Alex Johnston even criticised him for praising Fatrell for sitting on our Foxx. Bloody knobhead!

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's brilliant to see but it would also be great for the media to really call out Latrell for who he is.

Overweight, over paid, lazy, agenda driven that who would rather comment on social media about his brothers than put his effort into Footy.

I actually hope this young fella kills it at FB and when LOLtrell is ready to return, they either don't select him or slap him back in the centres or even off the bench as a middle to prove a point.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I found out Cook was getting dropped on Monday. I've never rated Demetriou as a coach. Always thought he was a fuckwit. Dropping Cook who is one of the few players on their team who always plays hard, is reliable and a good person is disgraceful. It proves how he has no idea and has lost the plot. He'll get fired in the next few weeks for sure.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's brilliant to see but it would also be great for the media to really call out Latrell for who he is.

Overweight, over paid, lazy, agenda driven that who would rather comment on social media about his brothers than put his effort into Footy.

I actually hope this young fella kills it at FB and when LOLtrell is ready to return, they either don't select him or slap him back in the centres or even off the bench as a middle to prove a point.
I’d prefer Souths to have a fat lazy and the young fullback be successful at a better club like Canterbury.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I found out Cook was getting dropped on Monday. I've never rated Demetriou as a coach. Always thought he was a fuckwit. Dropping Cook who is one of the few players on their team who always plays hard, is reliable and a good person is disgraceful. It proves how he has no idea and has lost the plot. He'll get fired in the next few weeks for sure.
Makes you wonder if fatrell wasn't suspended would cook still be the scape goat like illias?

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's clear evidence JD ain't coach material I mean for starters the other tackler had already done enough to stop JAC from scoring.

Souths are the scum of the league and need to be booted out again.