Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No option for "World Domination"?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way they wouldn't be pushing Roosters V Souths if it was purely about money. Roosters V Souths GF would be massive.
Let it be known this does not reflect the views or opinions of member known as wolfmother , im just putting it out there ... lol

However for the roosters vs souffs gf , the roosters had to have beaten panfers but that didnt eventuate so we are now plan b ..

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Souths v Dogs or Roosters v Dogs would make big money.

Souths v Penrith would be a money maker too

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope the players aren't like you lot. One week at a time. Let's play manly, then re-assess Sunday morning. Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
Doubt it brother, they would be focused on woManly.

This is just internet shit talk lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Every media outlet has been selling Penrith off as the underdog heros. Last night they spent half the Matty Johns show ranting about them. The NRL will want them there which is going to make it even tougher for us.

It happened to us against Parra too. They were the underdog story that everyone wanted to succeed, suddenly come the semi-final and we have all the calls go against us.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every media outlet has been selling Penrith off as the underdog heros. Last night they spent half the Matty Johns show ranting about them. The NRL will want them there which is going to make it even tougher for us.
Then the NRL would want Souths/Penrith, and rig it so Sweetheart Sam walks away with a ring.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You're right I think Penriff would pull a crowd too . It's just that he went on about ' why do think Morris and klemmer were let off , reckons sisa waqa's arm was fractured but I couldn't find that information anywhere .. Gosh he's fos

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right I think Penriff would pull a crowd too . It's just that he went on about ' why do think Morris and klemmer were let off , reckons sisa waqa's arm was fractured but I couldn't find that information anywhere .. Gosh he's fos
Tell him he needs a nappy around his mouth because he talks so much shit.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know that other teams forums will be quoting you right now don't you mate? hahaha
Hahaha Im just repeating what another kenneller said in the Dogs Vs Storms gameday thread. honest :D

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we have the best draw imo, manly are already in the bin and penriths year will be next year if any. someone will beat up soward when we play them. I think we can be the first team to win it from outside the 4.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We haven't beaten Penrith this year, albeit both games had a fair deal of controversial decisions against us. I've picked us most likely losing against Penrith because even though i think we'll beat Manly, the game is going to take a lot out of our team, if we manage to make it to the GF we'll win it.

Hoping for a 'Dogs v Cowboys GF. Atleast if we lost that we won't have to deal with the bloody shit ****s known as the Roosters and Souffs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We haven't beaten Penrith this year, albeit both games had a fair deal of controversial decisions against us. I've picked us most likely losing against Penrith because even though i think we'll beat Manly, the game is going to take a lot out of our team, if we manage to make it to the GF we'll win it.

Hoping for a 'Dogs v Cowboys GF. Atleast if we lost that we won't have to deal with the bloody shit ****s known as the Roosters and Souffs
If we beat manly , I think we will do Penrith the dogs won't forget those 2 losses.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we are expected to win, we dont....

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we beat manly , I think we will do Penrith the dogs won't forget those 2 losses.
Definitely hope so. But something tells me if Manly are down by 24 with 10 to go they'll start clobbering our players until they can't walk, seems exactly the sort of dirty tactics Toovey would employ.

I dont think we'll lose because we aren't good enough, i think we'll be copping a crapload of damage from Manly. We took our fair share from Melbourne as well.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
As I keep saying to you guys
1974 grand final we lost
1984 grand final we won
1994 grand final we lost
2004 grand final we won
2014 grand final we ?????
There is a pattern here im wooried we are going to get to the grand final and lose the rabbitohs id rather not make it to the grand final and lose. Nothing worse than losing a grand final.
Your saying patterns indicate wether or not we win??

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have the best draw imo, manly are already in the bin and penriths year will be next year if any. someone will beat up soward when we play them. I think we can be the first team to win it from outside the 4.
Every team we face here on out is going to have substantially better halves than us. Except for Penrith who i would say are slightly better. If our forwards don't outplay our opposition every game we will have a rough time. Should be interesting.

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every team we face here on out is going to have substantially better halves than us. Except for Penrith who i would say are slightly better. If our forwards don't outplay our opposition every game we will have a rough time. Should be interesting.
Our 6 and 7 were good against Melbourne. All halves need their forwards to stand up. Not sure i agree with your claim.

I think we are specials to at least make the grand final. Manly are busted in the forwards, and we will beat Penrith if we play anywhere near our best.
The Roosters beat themselves with a woeful completion rate against penrith. Can't believe how the draw has opened up for us. Still pinching myself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We weren't really expected to bump the Storm after our testing season, but like I said, once we beat them, we should make the GF if we keep up the same formula, the big boppa's out wide create havoc with center's running off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.