How Does The Unfair Treatment Make You Feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I'm curious about how the sensationalism of anything Bulldogs related by the media make you all feel.

Going by comments here half of you ignore it for the rubbish it is and the other half are sucked into how the media want people to feel and blame the players.

Well I'm getting to the point where I don't care. Even if one of the players actually did something worthy of disgust, I'd shrug it off because I'm so sick of petty things being blown out of proportion and I'm also sick of the Australian media in general.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
mehhhh over it these days...

stings to see it in the paper BUT dont pay to much attention to it...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm over it too, i used to defend the team and get pissed off, but now....meh.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ditto. i get more riled up by some of the rubbish i read here.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
I get a bit wound up sometimes , bet then i realise that these people are morons and just love the sound of themselves typing/talking
The scary part is these people are breeding a new generation of idiots !

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
The worst thing IMO is how society is full of people that lap up the sensationalist rubbish from the DT, 9, 7 et al. The world needs educating!

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst thing IMO is how society is full of people that lap up the sensationalist rubbish from the DT, 9, 7 et al. The world needs educating!

the world needs to stop over-stating the importance of sporting stars and celebrity too

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
its effed. always bulldogs related. every week there is something wrong with the club maybe that affects our performace on the field. but over it nows..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still get infuriated that our club are continually the targets of such sensationalism and misrepresentation and that these slanderous articles are continually written without substance by such hacks with nothing done about it.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Makes me horny to be honest...oh the bulldogs, just ignore it! Only reason they write stuff up is there is a reaction to it all

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am more disgusted by some of the things i see in this forum than what i see in the media.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the most frustrating thing for me is how every one laps it up and believes everything that is printed, all journo's these days aren't afraid of the truth getting in the way of a good story!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it annoys me that they wont leave the players alone, but i get over it much quicker these days :grinning:

X

XxFoVoSxX

makes me feel like drinking beer
lol me too...

on a different note..
wouldnt it be nice if we could totally shove the paper up the journalists ass.. and be like "write a story about that sister" :whacky:

K

KL

I'm more concerned that we are at the bottom of the table, than anything the media does

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont care tbh. Used to it since the time i was old enough to support them properly. Gives us character. :grinning:

Only thing that makes me tick is opposition fans and close mates calling me a ****** lover,...thinking they are original and funny. Pft

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.