How can parra be under the cap for 2010??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
HOW CAN PARRA BE UNDER THE CAP FOR 2010??

What i want to know is with all the players they have and the signings they have made how the fu3k can they be under the cap and they also are close to signing Hayne for close to 500k wtf???

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
they say the same thing about us.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Reddy
Mortimer
Robson
Keating
Smith
Lowrie
Kingston
Mannah

8 players out of 17 who played tonight. Do you think they're on big money?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
They're not signed for next year?
yes and what about the 3 players they signed you think they came cheap? plus resign HAYNE on 500k INU is already on 275 GOD knows how much Hindmarsh is on plus you have Moi Moi who wouldnt be be on low $$$ and then you have Mateo who also is on good coin..... so your telling me they under the cap lol...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Finch
Cordoba
Galuvao

Are on decent coin. They are all off at the end of the year, with Finch already gone.

That would have covered 2 of the signings. Their backups in their current 25 have barely seen any NRL, so they'd all be dirt cheap. There's around 7 or 8 of those.

In any case, you're speculating on what players are earning, when really you have no idea. Look at our squad in 2010. THAT will also be pushing the cap surely.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
mateo is only on 225 also. Last time he signed up he was still hadnt done much. Pretty sure hed want 300k

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Finch
Cordoba
Galuvao

Are on decent coin. They are all off at the end of the year, with Finch already gone.

That would have covered 2 of the signings. Their backups in their current 25 have barely seen any NRL, so they'd all be dirt cheap. There's around 7 or 8 of those.

In any case, you're speculating on what players are earning, when really you have no idea. Look at our squad in 2010. THAT will also be pushing the cap surely.
LMFAOOOO
Cordoba
Galuvao

Are you for real Galuvao is on low cash souths didnt even want him he has been on the sidelines in the last 5years... and Cordoba wtf is he..lol
the only player they lose that is on big $$$ is the Cayless....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy, deposit a 100G into the cuz,s bank and buy him a Porsche.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LMFAOOOO
Cordoba
Galuvao

Are you for real Galuvao is on low cash souths didnt even want him he has been on the sidelines in the last 5years... and Cordoba wtf is he..lol
the only player they lose that is on big $$$ is the Cayless....
lol...You really have no idea. ;)

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
lol...You really have no idea. ;)
LOL so you think Cordoba,Galuvao are on close to 300k each...lol...
Galuvao has played hardly any and **** footy since he was at the panthers and that was many moons ago... he would have been lucky to be on 170k at parra

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LOL so you think Cordoba,Galuvao are on close to 300k each...lol...
Galuvao has played hardly any and **** footy since he was at the panthers and that was many moons ago... he would have been lucky to be on 170k at parra
Where did I give you any figure, let alone 300K? I said DECENT coin. Your problem if you don't know how to interpret that. ;)

300K is damn GOOD money for a player.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Where did I give you any figure, let alone 300K? I said DECENT coin. Your problem if you don't know how to interpret that. ;)

300K is damn GOOD money for a player.
I know 300k is not just good it is great... and out of the 3 players you had said the only one that was on good $$$ was FINCH and fu3k if i know what made then pay him that much... i wouldnt want him for 50k

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i dont see a problem with parra and there salary cap.

S

Snake Jailbird

HOW CAN PARRA BE UNDER THE CAP FOR 2010??

What i want to know is with all the players they have and the signings they have made how the fu3k can they be under the cap and they also are close to signing Hayne for close to 500k wtf???
Relax dumb **** they have a heap off contract who wont be resigned and one person who will be released. "OMG J@RRYD HAD A GUD GAME, DEY MUST BE OVA DA CAP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.