Hopa is a turnstile in defence

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people are surprised he can't defend, this isn't anything new but it has gotten alot worse. The only difference this year is he looks like he's 40 when he's running the ball lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love it when Hoppa does a mid-air goose step before he takes a hitup like he is a young Benji Marshall. Really puts the opposition in two minds.
[emoji23]

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people are surprised he can't defend, this isn't anything new but it has gotten alot worse. The only difference this year is he looks like he's 40 when he's running the ball lol
I’m 40 and I could run it harder than him [emoji23]

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Needs to go ASAP(wtf isn't Schoupp in the 30 it's beyond me)we can't persevere with Hoppa for another 8 rounds surely and he can't go to the wing or FB ffs, he needs to go to a lower grade STAT.
Averillo to centre? and i know people will flip out lol Lewis gets a run in the 6?
Saw a mention of Avo to FB but other than a bit more speed than Allan(but how much more idk as have not seen any in 3 games)that will not be good trust me he will have his confidence further shot when about 11 Rabbits players step around or go through him for tries.
I agree re: Schoupp. We have no centre depth at all. I hope people aren't calling for Avo at centre to improve our defence. Flanno and Waddell have also been poor in d which hasn't helped. Our best option at centre is possibly Allan. But this means meaney to fb and DWZ and Hoppa to fight for a wing spot.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it when Hoppa does a mid-air goose step before he takes a hitup like he is a young Benji Marshall. Really puts the opposition in two minds.
lol he's not alone with that step. most of our forwards begin with it .

Reactions: jof

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to go ASAP(wtf isn't Schoupp in the 30 it's beyond me)we can't persevere with Hoppa for another 8 rounds surely and he can't go to the wing or FB ffs, he needs to go to a lower grade STAT.
Averillo to centre? and i know people will flip out lol Lewis gets a run in the 6?
Saw a mention of Avo to FB but other than a bit more speed than Allan(but how much more idk as have not seen any in 3 games)that will not be good trust me he will have his confidence further shot when about 11 Rabbits players step around or go through him for tries.
Another 8 rounds. Hopa can miss another 32 tackles by then (averaging 4 a game ATM)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another 8 rounds. Hopa can miss another 32 tackles by then (averaging 4 a game ATM)
Hoppa currently leads the league for line break causes (8) and try causes (6)... absolutely ridiculous. Our edges are being cut to shit so the others aren't any better yet Hoppa still stands out by a fair margin.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's never had any agility. He's very strong but that is all he has. Slow and cumbersome. Exactly what you don't want your centres to be..

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa currently leads the league for line break causes (8) and try causes (6)... absolutely ridiculous. Our edges are being cut to shit so the others aren't any better yet Hoppa still stands out by a fair margin.
Plus a couple in the trial as well. Absolute liability.