Official Hooking Rajab

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Like, what was the point of that? As if he was the bulk of our problems.
It just left a team without structure with even less structure.
We are gonna get a similar score line next week so might as well get him used to it.
He was Fukn disgraceful and should never have played
Thank fuk last game we see him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meanwhile Okunbur played 80 minutes when he was responsible for about 5 tries and 6 or 7 line breaks and was jogging around all game.

Rajab was a liability defensively though. Rajab, Okunbur and Alamoti were targeted play after play. Teams have been targeting Okunbur for weeks and he still gets picked. It's insane..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile Okunbur played 80 minutes when he was responsible for about 5 tries and 6 or 7 line breaks and was jogging around all game.

Rajab was a liability defensively though. Rajab, Okunbur and Alamoti were targeted play after play. Teams have been targeting Okunbur for weeks and he still gets picked. It's insane..
We let Avo get pinched but we keep Alomoti…wow

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We let Avo get pinched but we keep Alomoti…wow
Alamoti was horrible today and his form lately shows his head is not in the game and he needs time in Reserves. But Averillo again showed he was no great loss again and his warts were once again there for all to see. The Dolphins are leaking points like crazy too, so I don't buy that Wayne can magically fix all of his flaws.

The only player that could say they gave their all and didn't let them team down with repeated missed tackles and mistakes was Preston once again. Gus needs to clone or 3D print that guy 30 times to fill out the squad.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alamoti was horrible today and his form lately shows his head is not in the game and he needs time in Reserves. But Averillo again showed he was no great loss again and his warts were once again there for all to see. The Dolphins are leaking points like crazy too, so I don't buy that Wayne can magically fix all of his flaws.

The only player that could say they gave their all and didn't let them team down with repeated missed tackles and mistakes was Preston once again. Gus needs to clone or 3D print that guy 30 times to fill out the squad.
Avo was a shot duck the minute we let him look elsewhere, just like Hunt once they sacked hook. We have no belief and no D, that’s on Ciraldo and Gould, full stop.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Their heads went down early, back to back to back tries majority threw in the towel gave up on Ciraldo, gave up on each other, gave up on their fans

Poor coaching, Shit defence, No trust, Lack of leadership and no points as we lack creativity backing the coach's structures.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wayne won't fix his defensive issues but he will be a try scoring threat with his speed and footwork. With Hammer feeding him on backline moves he will have more space.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying he was bad, which is not why I made this post nor do I deny it’s not true, rather what did it achieve? We conceded a further 40 points.
In trie bulldogs style, the solution lays in playing another out of position to fix a problem…

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Clearly, CC didn't protect Rajab at all after talking him up all week. Why didn't he wait until half time at least. 2 min to go to half time he gets hooked. That's bullshit.

Bulldogs do full opposed at training. He would clearly see if Rajab was up to it. Ciraldo stuffed up and making it worse hooks Rajab and puts him on show 2 min before half time. What an fn dickhead. The family club my ass if CC has anything to do with it.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's not the kids fault this whole journey making first grade and CC making a meal of it with regards to the timing of it. No one should blame the kid. Blame CC and his puppet master

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
The more I watch, the more my blood pressure rises. Oks and Alamoti on either side. Did you see O'Brien winning lotto in the coaches box.

All C fucken C could do is turn his chair to the side. Fruit loop of a coach. Do we really have to weather 5 years of his services? One dimensional personality just like Vin Diesel