Hey Guys!! I'm new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeTsib

Waterboy
Reaction score
I just joined the forum and have been a long time reader of the posts but never until now did I have an account, partly because everything I would have wanted to say was covered in a thread, partly and this is, I guess more of a disappointing reason, is because I think our team requires more discussion about whats going on now more than ever.

I grew up in Bankstown area, playing school and club grand finals at Belmore watching the game on the hill as far back as my memory goes I have supported and loved this club. The last 2 years, at-least in my life's memory have had to be the worst years of watching our team player I have witnessed. Really dissapointing.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, thanks for the Invite!! can't wait to join you guys on some discussions!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey mate,

Welcome to the site. Saw your account come through and approved it.

Nice to welcome another Dogs fan to this crazy place.

Look forward to seeing your posts around the place.

Go the dogs!!!!

A

Alexander the Great

I just joined the forum and have been a long time reader of the posts but never until now did I have an account, partly because everything I would have wanted to say was covered in a thread, partly and this is, I guess more of a disappointing reason, is because I think our team requires more discussion about whats going on now more than ever.

I grew up in Bankstown area, playing school and club grand finals at Belmore watching the game on the hill as far back as my memory goes I have supported and loved this club. The last 2 years, at-least in my life's memory have had to be the worst years of watching our team player I have witnessed. Really dissapointing.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, thanks for the Invite!! can't wait to join you guys on some discussions!
Welcome to the hood

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel mate, look forward to hearing your input.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

welcome mate

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Welcome and you're in good company. I don't think there's too many on here that don't feel the same way.
I've only been a fan since 2011 and went from a massive high in 2012 to what many are describing as the lowest point in the bulldogs history even worse than when they got the wooden spoon.
Anyhow look forward to seeing you on here

Status
Not open for further replies.