Here's Why the Bulldogs Future is Bright - The Kennel NRL Podcast #31

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we lost Tallis McEwen-Welsh from the Matts team.. Anybody have any idea where he went? Back to Rugby?

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The future of the Bulldogs is bright. The Bulldogs Pathways are well on their way to producing some exciting juniors. And we have the proof. Join us as we discuss the reasons as well as preview the grand final on this episode of the The Kennel NRL Podcast.

Spotify: https://tinyurl.com/s01e31

Where do I get the hat from? Hopefully it's a baseball style hat?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depth in the backs, the likes of Skelton challenging Kiraz for a spot and Hutchison challenging Sexton in the halves means injuries wont affect the season as much.
Igniting the pack could make plenty of names.
Try leaking was our biggest problem, get it up to SOO fitness level will be what Ciraldo will want, the boys will be getting flogged poor fookers.
Whole new outlook, the potential unrealized yet.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mods - can we please delete this thread? I keep seeing it on the front page and thinking maybe bring this back in 2026 or 2027 if the team has improved by then. Just has no relevance to the 2024 and maybe 2025 seasons (unless Wayne Bennett takes over in 2025).

lamb6

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any idea why the recent episodes are not on Spotify? Much more convenient than Youtube for me.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mods - can we please delete this thread? I keep seeing it on the front page and thinking maybe bring this back in 2026 or 2027 if the team has improved by then. Just has no relevance to the 2024 and maybe 2025 seasons (unless Wayne Bennett takes over in 2025).
Do you keep seeing it on the front page?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What bright this is disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.