Help Required - Female Rugby League Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nm, we have escaped Jessssssssssssss' wrath
Lol you guys just mildly annoyed me by posting and spamming in my girls only thread :p

This Dragons idiot hasnt got a clue! He posts absolutely meaningless and irrelevant dribble and then has the nerve to attack me over a spelling error. GET ****ED FREDIE

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you guys just mildly annoyed me by posting and spamming in my girls only thread :p

This Dragons idiot hasnt got a clue! He posts absolutely meaningless and irrelevant dribble and then has the nerve to attack me over a spelling error. GET ****ED FREDIE
BulldogsStar, I mock your value system and you seem foolish in the eyes of others....

F

fredie

**** off.. you cant see it but im definitly spelling that right

which 1 is it :nervous:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Die, fredie. Super sowie.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
send it to me hun, happy to help. Just email it to my msn addy :grinning:

S

Snake Jailbird

U love me though :( Its okay. U can tell me. I wont tell KE aka Anjew.

Status
Not open for further replies.