Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*sigh* as soon as Hazem started speaking, then he got a little choked up, tears started to stream down me face. :(

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*sigh* as soon as Hazem started speaking, then he got a little choked up, tears started to stream down me face. :(
I am super choked up now and am on the other side of the world ffs! Gonna miss Haz more than anything...my biggest Dogs idol since Baa :grinning:

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Going to miss Hazem!!

I was tearing up when he was talking but I started to actually cry when he was doing the lap and he gave a little girl a hug, and she was full on crying.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Tears came to my eyes when I heard the Sirens..

Thanks for the Memories Hazem.:love::love::love::love:

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes, hazem - you are simply the best - you will always be one of the greatest ever to done the blue and white

thank you

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Awesome career Hazem, You'll be missed thats for sure. A true icon of the game

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Stand and take a bow Mr. El Masri.

You deserve the perfect send off, all though it wasn't to be. Good luck in the future El Magic. Keep in touch with the club & produce us some El Magic Jnrs. ;)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I purpously held off saying anything until Hazem's season finished and it's unfortunate it had the end the way it did. I'm not in a positive mood at the moment but I will try my best.

There are many words to describe Hazem El Masri. Professional. Dignified. Respected. Admired. Adored. Loved. Gentleman. Yet none of these words can do him any justice.

There's Hazem El Masri the player and there's Hazem El Masri the gentelman. While most of us don't know Hazem personally, there is not much difference between Hazem the player and Hazem the gentleman. Hazem always played the game as a gentleman. He never played dirty, he always showed respect to the opposition and he played the game to the best of his ability. Hazem was a true perfectionist on the field. You could see the hurt it in his face when he missed that one kick. He didn't want to let his team mates down, he didn't want to let himself down, he didn't want to let us, the supporters, down. He has a memorable career jam packed with highs and lows. He's been through 2002 salary cap scandal and stood tall. He's been through 2004 and stood tall, he's been through point stripping and stood tall, he's been on the losing end of semi finals and he's stood tall.

Then there's Hazem El Masri the gentelman. The family man. The larrikin. The guy that's not suppose to fit in Aussie culture but does. Not only does he fit in, he's loved and respected by all. I am neither Lebanese nor Muslim but for a Lebanese Muslim gentleman to be so loved, admired and respected by ALL in today's society is a MASSIVE compliment to the man himself. The way his career ended was unfortunate but it should take nothing away from what the man has earned, built and achieved.

Hazem has made us all so proud to not only be Bulldogs supporters but as human beings. It's warm and comforting to know in today times there are still true, loving family men like Hazem El Masri.

The Bulldogs family and NRL has lost a beautiful player but his family has gained back a husband, son and a dad.

I thank you, Hazem for making me cheer, laugh and cry. There is only one Hazem El Masri and there will always only be one Hazem El Masri.

I wish you, your family and friends all the best in the future with everything you do. I wil always have the memories and so will Hazem. Gone but never, ever forgotten. God bless.

Peace and love.
Andrew A.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
greatest the nrl has ever seen. hands down. hats off.
the el-magic way.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For the last time as a Bulldogs player - Thank you for everything Hazem.

You have touched my life beyond your footballing skills. I have looked up to you growing up as a kid, and no other footballer makes me feel as proud as you do.

I love you always, and look forward to seeing you working with the club in future :grinning:

I

I R Cookie

I purpously held off saying anything until Hazem's season finished and it's unfortunate it had the end the way it did. I'm not in a positive mood at the moment but I will try my best.

There are many words to describe Hazem El Masri. Professional. Dignified. Respected. Admired. Adored. Loved. Gentleman. Yet none of these words can do him any justice.

There's Hazem El Masri the player and there's Hazem El Masri the gentelman. While most of us don't know Hazem personally, there is not much difference between Hazem the player and Hazem the gentleman. Hazem always played the game as a gentleman. He never played dirty, he always showed respect to the opposition and he played the game to the best of his ability. Hazem was a true perfectionist on the field. You could see the hurt it in his face when he missed that one kick. He didn't want to let his team mates down, he didn't want to let himself down, he didn't want to let us, the supporters, down. He has a memorable career jam packed with highs and lows. He's been through 2002 salary cap scandal and stood tall. He's been through 2004 and stood tall, he's been through point stripping and stood tall, he's been on the losing end of semi finals and he's stood tall.

Then there's Hazem El Masri the gentelman. The family man. The larrikin. The guy that's not suppose to fit in Aussie culture but does. Not only does he fit in, he's loved and respected by all. I am neither Lebanese nor Muslim but for a Lebanese Muslim gentleman to be so loved, admired and respected by ALL in today's society is a MASSIVE compliment to the man himself. The way his career ended was unfortunate but it should take nothing away from what the man has earned, built and achieved.

Hazem has made us all so proud to not only be Bulldogs supporters but as human beings. It's warm and comforting to know in today times there are still true, loving family men like Hazem El Masri.

The Bulldogs family and NRL has lost a beautiful player but his family has gained back a husband, son and a dad.

I thank you, Hazem for making me cheer, laugh and cry. There is only one Hazem El Masri and there will always only be one Hazem El Masri.

I wish you, your family and friends all the best in the future with everything you do. I wil always have the memories and so will Hazem. Gone but never, ever forgotten. God bless.

Peace and love.
Andrew A.
I love you.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks, ladies. I feel like Btrain TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.