Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna see him have a crack at 7.
Showed some nice side steps and evasive skills yesterday.
I have no idea why he wasn’t used in the last 20 minutes

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is definitely a candidate for #14 in the short term, along with Mann and Turps. Injuries were always going to be how he got his debut, but with Mann out for a few more weeks he should get a few more goes. See how he does and take it from there.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is not an option at 7. He has been underwhelming in the half back role in the last couple of years. Seems to have found his spot in the hooker / lock role. As others said he will play the Kurt Mann role when he's out and eventually when Man retires

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is not an option at 7. He has been underwhelming in the half back role in the last couple of years. Seems to have found his spot in the hooker / lock role. As others said he will play the Kurt Mann role when he's out and eventually when Man retires
I think that 13 spot is for olapu. If he can make it back he will replace Mann. Very talented kid

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bench DH to cover Mahoney when he gasses for mine

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Is he blooding him with a view to take over from Hutch at 7, or does he see him as a utility?
That was my thought too - I hope so - and Bailey showed he is very capable and can handle himself defensively out there.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo spoke about him this week only as a hooker and lock so seems he didn't train at 7 during the off season. I hope Ciraldo isn't that much of a f..king idiot to pick Hutcho again against the Knights but it seriously wouldn't surprise me as it seems to take Ciraldo at least 10 games to realise something needs change (like it did with Perham). Every last fan and commentator has to realise before Ciraldo gets it. He can't admit he's wrong. Would rather multiple losses

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciraldo spoke about him this week only as a hooker and lock so seems he didn't train at 7 during the off season. I hope Ciraldo isn't that much of a f..king idiot to pick Hutcho again against the Knights but it seriously wouldn't surprise me as it seems to take Ciraldo at least 10 games to realise something needs change (like it did with Perham). Every last fan and commentator has to realise before Ciraldo gets it. He can't admit he's wrong. Would rather multiple losses
His Achilles heal? Wondering what Gus' input is with Hutch. We need a fly on the wall lol

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's got a decent short kicking game which is something we lack

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
Plan is a utility. Our future 7 is definitely O Neill. With SG Ball finishing I think Woods will play Flegg with O’Neill moving to NSW cup full time.