Have your say, group email to Raelene!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to send an email to raelene, but I was thinking of including comments from whoever wanted to add their own feedback to the email I send (group email). I'll only include the comments and nothing else, I'll also show everyone the final email just before I send it... (this could get ugly, I know but hey, we pay their F'en wages right)...

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TELL ME WTF HAPPENED WITH FRANK PRITCHARD !

I CAN GUARANTEE THERE IS DIRTY LAUNDRY OVER THIS THAT WAS NEVER SPLIT PUBLICLY - whoever made that decision needs to be sacked fuked off never to be near the club again.

WORST DECISION !

WORST!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wheres our rockstar fullback?you tell lies naughty lies.
No membership for you 12 months!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting the letter with, Dear Aunty, what do you guys think?? Any suggestions?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Evey year with no premiership ill crop dust a small African village with arsenic, the soils will be rendered useless for tiling muhahahah

A

Alexander the Great

Please mention also i think her and the Board are a bunch a fkwits for Letting go of Corey Thompson and putting in that halfwit Holland.

Another Genius move by the Dopes in HQ.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I CAN GUARANTEE THERE IS DIRTY LAUNDRY OVER THIS THAT WAS NEVER SPLIT PUBLICLY - whoever made that decision needs to be sacked fuked off never to be near the club again.

WORST DECISION !

WORST!

Let's just say Pritchard was more then happy to leave. He actually asked to leave. This bullshit about him leaving for cap space bla bla bla load of crap. He hated playing under des and was the only one to go against his wishes during game time lol funny how good he looked when he played what he saw.

A

Alexander the Great

Let's just say Pritchard was more then happy to leave. He actually asked to leave. This bullshit about him leaving for cap space bla bla bla load of crap. He hated playing under des and was the only one to go against his wishes during game time lol funny how good he looked when he played what he saw.
He did not want to leave our club. He was almost in tears when they did his farewell for him.
He was pushed out.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Mention this why are we as a club getting worse? No heart no pride no passion , where is the old dogs of war that teams used to feared ,
Why haven't we keept up in the modern game?
Why is it that every team evolves except us?
How did we lose 4 games in arrow and didn't once change our style?
when is our club going to stop keeping us fans in the dark?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that the message has been received. Action has been taken; and we will no doubt be hearing something officially in due course. The Kennel comments must have been flagged to the board, so I see no advantage sending an email which, as you say, could get ugly.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

WORST DECISION !

WORST!
Will the language in this message be too much for Raelene......lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.