Have We Turned the Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes we have turned a corner ..I think potentially we have gotten worse.. I know it seems crazy to think that's even possible lol..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have turned the corner, then we turned again and then again and now we are heading the opposite way if that's even humanily possible

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
My biggest issue with this thread is that it's not actually based on anything except a 'wonderment' as to whether or not we have turned the corner.

There has been no significant sign of change or improvement in our overall performances for at least 2 years now.

Yes, sometimes we win 2 - 3 in a row, but this is almost always follows by another 2 - 3 losses in a row.

Either that or we go WLWLW without any consistency.

The fact remains, out of 16 teams in the NRL competition, our structures, strategies, player recruitment and coaching have lead to a situation where our club has score the FEWEST points in the entire competition.

We should also keep in mind that sides like Newcastle and the Tigers have absolutely shit house rosters with the Tigers being torn apart mid season and the knights being abysmal for a while now. Yet we are still scoring less.

So no, we have not turned a corner, nor do I think we will turn a corner until Hasler is sacked.
We are still on the road to failure and we still have the least amount of points scored in the entire comp.

Hasler is fkd in the head if he thinks he's the man to somehow fix the fucking shit storm hes created

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing new. Watching us trying to defend a seven point deficit said all I needed to know about the attitude of the coach and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.