Hasler needs to resign TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa is not a real dummy half, he can't past or run. But I think he would be good at lock, or in the back row he can tackle all day and would be better than Eastwood. Hasler is too structured for change and that's his biggest fault.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Again the negativity
We had two scrums 10-15 metres out from parra line where on one occasion it was kasiano against Mitch Moses and we give it to Tolman and klemmer for an inept Hitup

Talk about boring and negative

This also happened last week and since 2015
2015? Try 2013.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I've heard we aren't backed into such a big corner if we choose to ditch Hasler. We will still have to pay a sum but nowhere near the full amount of his new contract.
Either way it's just throwing hard earned fan money down the toilet

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do you think we can get Des certified insane so he can't coach & also we can get out of paying him?
Haha good idea, but I think if you have enough money they don't label you insane, they just call you eccentric. So we are stuck with an eccentric nutcase it seems!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard we aren't backed into such a big corner if we choose to ditch Hasler. We will still have to pay a sum but nowhere near the full amount of his new contract.
Either way it's just throwing hard earned fan money down the toilet
I think they're arses are backed into the corner hard enough as it is. Just piss him off along with dib and be done with it ffs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Majority of teams do i don't know why everyones so outraged by that. All you have to do is muscle up for one set in defence then you should win field position and get the first shot at field goal. Puts the other team under massive pressure not to make an error or game over. Ridiculous penalty, even if it was a 50/50 call it should've gone to the defensive team, theres not that many players who are dumb enough to attempt a strip in golden point
except Kasisno, he would do it

Status
Not open for further replies.