Hasler is gone, BUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our biggest problem remains - Ray Dib! This guy has made so many mistakes whilst he's being in charge of the club it's not funny!

I'm pumped as much as anyone hasler is gone! But looking at the bigger picture I'm still not confident Dib will make the right decisions for the club moving forward!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our biggest problem remains - Ray Dib! This guy has made so many mistakes whilst he's being in charge of the club it's not funny!

I'm pumped as much as anyone hasler is gone! But looking at the bigger picture I'm still not confident Dib will make the right decisions for the club moving forward!
We shall see. If its true and we avoid a Hasler payout, he will get back some of the ground he lost when they re-signed Des earlier in the year. Des going will make the bigger difference to our on field performance going forward. Sure i think Dib has made some howlers, but Des was the one we really needed gone.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree dib needs to go ... not just on Des debacle , but also raelene hiring was a sham and rubber stamping of the Tolman re-signing

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we have to pay Hasler 600k to leave then in my opinion it's a fail by the club. In effect giving him a 'golden handshake' as such.

Why re-sign someone when they still had to prove themselves that year.

If I was dib I would say no contract talks until after round 10. That puts pressure on him to perform. By all accounts the contract was offered during the preseason and signed very early in the season. But due to poor performances wasn't announced until results got better.....

If Hasler signs elsewhere so be it. If results are getting better then negotiate an extension. If results are poor sack him and give dymock a run. It seems Hasler was kept to get Foran (who isn't as amazing a signing as the media makes out). If we held our horses we could have sacked Hasler after 12 weeks. Given dymock a chance to proven himself and sourced out cronks availability for 18.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

When will we start to realize that
The CEO and the board vote on the decision of appointing a coach
The chairman vote's becomes valid when there is deadlock

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib has shown on more than one occasion, that he don't play by the rules and that he's a manipulative slimmy piece of sh!t...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Mortimer get his job back? Fucken shit board.
Dib owes him a public apology! Mortimer should be the first person back in the club if they're serious about bringing the culture back!

El Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm so pumped that Hasler is gone, but I do believe that the board has a lot more to answer for and have only acted to save their arse especially DIB. Until we get rid of the current board in the next election I don't think too much will change behind the scenes. Can't wait to see what happens next but I for one will be voting for change in the next election.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps Dib deserves more credit then he is getting LOL... this has turned out to be a masterstroke, Hasler sacked without a pay out.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because people just like to hate on dib since raelene announced shes leaving because before that it was her fault.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Club should have listened to Turvey 2 years ago instead of pushing him out.

fucken retards, wasted our 2 precious years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps Dib deserves more credit then he is getting LOL... this has turned out to be a masterstroke, Hasler sacked without a pay out.
I tend to agree. If its true that hasler is gone without a payout then well played dib. And if Raelene was actually responsible for the contract bungles we are facing and Dib was the one to move her on, then well done.
However, if not, then his head must certainly role. Personally id rather see him gone anyway.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have to pay Hasler 600k to leave then in my opinion it's a fail by the club. In effect giving him a 'golden handshake' as such.

Why re-sign someone when they still had to prove themselves that year.

If I was dib I would say no contract talks until after round 10. That puts pressure on him to perform. By all accounts the contract was offered during the preseason and signed very early in the season. But due to poor performances wasn't announced until results got better.....

If Hasler signs elsewhere so be it. If results are getting better then negotiate an extension. If results are poor sack him and give dymock a run. It seems Hasler was kept to get Foran (who isn't as amazing a signing as the media makes out). If we held our horses we could have sacked Hasler after 12 weeks. Given dymock a chance to proven himself and sourced out cronks availability for 18.
Well said and common sense approach without all the profanities

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's not the problem. Never has been.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.