Hasler and dib fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Folks ... THIS is why you include sauce.

That way, the forum attacks the sauce instead of the OP, and as a result nobody gets butthurt.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is always tension and squabbles in a family unit, unless you live is Disneyland and have your head shoved up Tinkerbell's ass. If the rumour is true, at the end of the day and What ever the disagreement I sure they will both work it out and do what's best for the club.
I took my family to Disneyland a few years ago - if you want to see tension and squabbles in a family unit, spend 12 hours at Disneyland with a wife and 3 kids under 8.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What probably happened was that Ray Dib and Des Hasler were talking about the Bulldogs future and were both very pissed off with the chronic failure of the Holden Cup side.

The Lurker, who is more well known for his embellishment of fiction and disregard of fact has turned a friendly conversation into World War 24.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
So basically Dibb doesn't like Hasler for whatever reason and is going to let his ego get in the way and make this personal. I like what Dibb does for the club but ffs keep your egos in check boys, we aren't the ****ing Eels

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know if it's a Friday night thing, but I seriously just mistook "Hasler and Dib" in the title for "Habib". lol

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does hasler have time to coach when he is fighting with dib, pointing fingers at journalists and god knows what else

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
There is truth to this but it's been going on for ages. Not explosive, more of a gripe between the two of them than a major falling out.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is truth to this but it's been going on for ages. Not explosive, more of a gripe between the two of them than a major falling out.
Nothing that a 2015 Premiership wouldn't fix.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with des being held accountable ,he's getting massive $$ ,been given everything he's wanted with support staff,state of the art equipment etc,its only fair the club to expect results

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably nothing to this rumour, but I could understand if there was. Haslers behaviour this year has been awful. Multiple fines for criticising refs etc, poor team selections, and I am
beginning to think that he believes hes bigger than the club. A good jolt from the board might bring back his focus.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even a 4-5 game win streak would probably go a long way haha
It's just around the corner mate straight after Origin!!! That's when we'll make our move :grinning: Let's just hope it's not to late by then, as far as making the 8 is concerned.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am still not sure how the club is letting go franky so easily while keeping trex.

There is something brewing ar belmore for sure
Perhaps the dogs got an offer for frank and not trex. Can't force trex to go if he's got a contract and he doesn't wanna go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
REALITY
*Des and Ray out for a nice lunch*
"Cheque please"
Dib: "I'll get this one mate."
Des: "No mate I insist my shout."
Dib: "Listen Des, I am paying for this meal and that is that".
Des: "Ok Fine".

MEANWHILE AT SPORTALS SHITSPINNING HQ
*Lurker hears about lunch payment issue*
*starts typing*
"Bulldogs Ray Dib and Hasler get into a massive disagreement, clearly showing turmoil between the two of them".

Journos love a good ol fashioned embelishment of the truth. It's what gets them paid.

Nameless Journos even moreso.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trex stays and Frankie leaves??
trex is a des pick and Frankie is a dib pick
chase Stanley picked over Loko ???
des wanted Loko sacked and dib kept him due to resources invested into his rehab
there is definitely something brewing out there I believe

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trex stays and Frankie leaves??
trex is a des pick and Frankie is a dib pick
chase Stanley picked over Loko ???
des wanted Loko sacked and dib kept him due to resources invested into his rehab
there is definitely something brewing out there I believe
Now loko has disappeared ,when everyone thought he was gna debut for the dogs"I wonder what happened there"

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is fire , the Trex issue has never gone away . I spoke to Ray Dib in 2012 and back then he was a big Des fan . Like someone else said , once we get a few wins under our belt we should get momentum up and these problems should iron themselves out .

Lets start with a win tonght against the Pansters

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's just around the corner mate straight after Origin!!! That's when we'll make our move :grinning: Let's just hope it's not to late by then, as far as making the 8 is concerned.
We are one win away from been back in the top 8 but we do need to win a few in a row we need a buffer

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Thommo learns to to get the jump right Hasler can tell Dib to piss off, until then there is nothing wrong with making suggestions.
I could do with a good solicitor, get Dib to give me a call please.

Status
Not open for further replies.