Has Mbye signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have the dogs actually announced Mbye as being signed to a new deal yet? I know there was articles a while back saying it was a done deal but I don't remember anything official?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Have the dogs actually announced Mbye as being signed to a new deal yet? I know there was articles a while back saying it was a done deal but I don't remember anything official?
From what I know he is on the verge of signing

d0ody

tad fancy
Reaction score
?

[video=youtube;S4kzGhDEURA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Longest fuking verge ever lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just another example of how competent our recruitment and retention team are of striking or closing a deal. You would think they'd have him secured before the season starts incase he comes out firing and demands more money?

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
as far as i am aware neither Mybe, jackson or klemmer has re-signed with the club.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately players and their managers have all the power these days because the cap goes up every year and also because you got club's like Parramatta giving average players a million dollars a year

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What really p1sses me off, REALLY P1SSES ME OFF !!!! Is the disgusting lack of communication from Castle to the fans.
Even if he had been signed it'd take a royal f.....n commission to extract the information from her !
I hope she goes to the NRL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What really p1sses me off, REALLY P1SSES ME OFF !!!! Is the disgusting lack of communication from Castle to the fans.
Even if he had been signed it'd take a royal f.....n commission to extract the information from her !
I hope she goes to the NRL
Can only but agree here. Whoever is responsible for the clubs PR and website really need to find new jobs.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw him sign a kids jersey once

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone should push that **** off the verge. If he falls in front of a bus....so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.