Has Mbye defamed the Bulldogs club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably referred to Hasler, dib and co. If dogs have egos what can the roosters, storm and broncos say? Would be pushed to find a bigger bunch of pre-madonnas in any frame of life.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think that a few of the players resented the fact that he was paid way more than them and displayed way less effort. So if he did think people had ego's it may have been a case of him picking up on the fact that many of the players were pissed off to see him smilingly front the cameras and take any credit when others did all the work. Little things like this can demoralize a team and at the end of the day I give zero shits if we have ego's at the club. I'm just happy thatthis particular ego is gone from the club.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmfao,.... robbie rarah....nah moses no big egos there! Fmd what a puppet.
Cant believe they punted lolohea for him.
Good player, doesnt hold a candle to lewis tho. Thanks moses you turned our club around by leaving!
No animosity, good for us tho.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember a while back Mbye said this to the media, inferring the Bulldogs club had egos:

"Canterbury is a much bigger club with more personnel around. At the Tigers, it’s a club full of no egos. It feels like a group of mates, and you turn up each day and play and it's shown in the way they’ve been playing footy."

"[No egos] was the first thing I noticed about the club. It was a big part of me coming here. It is a relatively new group. I felt like we could start something from scratch. I felt I was due for it and there was a need for it."

CITATION: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/humble-moses-enjoying-life-at-low-key-tigers-20180724-p4ztao.html

Sauaso Sue has just said this (about joining the club next year):
"[Mbye and Reynolds] loved it there. Both of them said there's no egos there and they're a good bunch of young guys," he said.

CITATION: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...r-and-jackson-will-bring-the-best-out-of-him/

I'd sooner believe Sue over Mbye, and I reckon the Bulldogs could have taken him to task over those comments. Such comments could dissuade players from potentially signing with our club, concerned about potential egos within our club and playing group, egos which now appear to be completely false.
Mbye what's he done since he left,us bugger all $900k a year,they can have him,not missed

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly sounds like he needed a safe space and with the family friendly Tigers he’s found that space. Yay sparkles for everyone.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmfao,.... robbie rarah....nah moses no big egos there! Fmd what a puppet.
Cant believe they punted lolohea for him.
Good player, doesnt hold a candle to lewis tho. Thanks moses you turned our club around by leaving!
No animosity, good for us tho.
you left out... Benji 'Ego is not a dirty word' Marshall..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I switched off from listening to Mbye, that's even when he played for us.

Barry Fozzard 1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mbye had one of the biggest egos at the Dogs and that's why he was one of the highest paid players. He can be good but he just never gets involved enough so poor value. I only remember 1 game in his whole career with the Dogs (early this season) where he made the difference between winning and losing. He was only ever good for one try assist every other game. For 800K+ a season he should have been one those most responsible for winning every other game. Overrated except in his own mind.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The egos left the club with him and Woods the tigers are welcome to the fucking dud

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That wasn’t my reading at all

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did I miss reading it.

Where did he say the Dogs had egos.

He said Wests Tigers had no egos.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He obviously doesn’t talk to Robbie Farah? Lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would we dedicate a thread to this useless drop kick? he does not even play for us anymore!! close thread!!
I agree with this.
Once he’s left, just like des, I’d rather have nothing to do with the ****.
Just let him stoke the fires for another concussion, next game.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mybe is a typical salesman. All talk & no substance to back it up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did I miss reading it.

Read between the lines and the context.

He is saying the Tigers have no egos, inferring the Dogs did.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Remember when Mbye put his hand up to play halfback for QLD in SoO last year? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why cares, the ***** gone let him stay gone and let’s laugh at the Tigpies next year when they realise they have bought the biggest dud in the league.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did I miss reading it.

Yes he did, but implied by saying it that the Dogs did........and he is incorrect; the Tigers do have big egos because he now plays for them........a dribbler of the nth degree......

Malla

Reaction score
This from the same flop that asked for a Des Hasler clause in his contract? Please lol

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we have won more games without mbye this year than with him.

We are doing well since he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.