Has Frawley convinced you yet?

Has Frawley convinced you yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Might be to early to tell. He is a big body though and I think his defence has been very solid for a hb.

He plays left side in NSW cup and that is where he has performed best for us.

I would be looking to bring in Cronk for a season or two. Would be a great mentor and has stated that he wants to pass on his experience and knowledge.

Would also be a pretty good drawcard in recruitment.
F&

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
He isn't much of a play maker. He is a team organiser and great kicker. He is better suited to Josh Reynolds than Mbye

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Any chance we can have the attitude and confidence to develop him given he has already and consistent exhibited his talent at kicking, passing, stepping and running? Why do we have to decide yes or no - building and developing a team of players is the only way - he's worth the effort surely.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like him. He's obviously got a very good kicking game, he distributes the ball early to the backs and he's not afraid to take on the line (has a nice little dummy too).

Defence appears solid enough and has shown decent speed when in the clear.

He's a calm head and looks like he's got time which is usually a good sign.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think hes pretty handy player. His best spot is on the left edge taking on the line. However thats Forans role 2018 onwards... So yeah id like to see him wear the 7 and play a similar role to what Mitchell Pearce does for the roosters on that edge.
Wish we could fuck off everyone we need to in order to get Ash Taylor though XD.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The bloke definitely needs to be the one with the ball in his hands as Mbye has shown to be completely useless in terms of game management and a kicking game.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley has not convinced me he is the answer to our halfback issue this year just yet.

And I suspect that may be a result of Des trying to ease him into nrl with simplified responsibilities.

I am content to give him but more time.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do you want to whinge about anything else usually it's about Des threads then when there's a constructive conversation you whine about that to !
Look at bulldogs discussion. Its pretty much a whingefest. And so you are whinging about me whinging about the whinging? Well im going to make your weekend then, coz now u can whinge about me whinging about u whinging about me whinging about the whinging. :laughing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at bulldogs discussion. Its pretty much a whingefest. And so you are whinging about me whinging about the whinging? Well im going to make your weekend then, coz now u can whinge about me whinging about u whinging about me whinging about the whinging. :laughing:
Watcha whinging bout willis ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shorter version i just think its too soon to call if frawley will be great or a flash in the pan. Need to see more.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn whingers !

Status
Not open for further replies.