harry siejka

Status
Not open for further replies.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just noticed he was added to the NSW cup bench was an Australian schoolboy with heaps of talent has never had the right coach or system to play under. Didn't even know he was back from England obviously a depth signing but a very interesting one

Some highlights

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a lot of talent his d was only concern

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
was going to explain it myself buts it been a long day and I need a substitute

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some nice highlights there. He has pace and a clever step and made a couple of good ball and all tackles. Left England before his contract was up for personal reasons.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....sts_his_critics_after_leaving_Bradford_Bulls/

HARRY Siejka has aimed a parting shot at his detractors after cutting short his stay with the Bulls and heading home to Australia.

The scrum half yesterday left the club by mutual consent despite having 12 months to run on his two-year deal.

Siejka attributed his departure to "personal reasons" and it is understood that head coach Jimmy Lowes was keen to keep him at Odsal.

But the 23-year-old, who failed to win over a section of Bulls supporters after an injury-plagued season which saw him make 15 appearances and score one try, has decided to move back Down Under.

Siejka said of his critics: "They are fans at the end of the day. They think because they pay their money that they have a right to aim personal abuse at players, which I don't think is right.

"It's not all the fans because some of them were actually really good and pleasant.

"But some of them will bag one player one day and the next day he scores three tries and they say he's the best player in the world.

"I take it with a pinch of salt and honestly couldn't care less what they say.

"They think they know what goes on inside the club – but the truth is they don't.

"They wouldn't know why players aren't selected because they see a player, think he should be in the team and think their opinion counts.

"But at the end of the day it's what Jimmy and (Steve) Ferres want to do. You go from there as a player and you don't listen to all the negative rubbish."

Siejka was signed from Wakefield after Gareth O'Brien performed a u-turn on his move from Warrington to Bradford, leaving the Bulls searching for a scrum half.

The former Australian Schoolboys player suffered a cruel injury blow during the home win over London Broncos in April, which reduced him to the sidelines for two months.

He returned to the side and lined up alongside Lee Gaskell in the Million Pound Game but was honest enough to admit: "I was injured for half the year and we didn't get promoted, so I wouldn't say it was a good year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I noticed this, i questioned myself thinking i was an idiot for not knowing he was with us lol. Not real impressed with what I've seen from him before, i don't think we will se him in first grade barring injuries. Hopefully I'm wrong though as stiff competition in the halves would be nice.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of this guy but sounds like a plodder.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever see first grade. People are so quick to jizz over a highlight video and that one wasn't even that good.
Debuted in 2011 and has played 30 first grade games since and 27 of those were in England. 3 clubs in 2 years over there and fuck knows where he was in 2013. He can kick goal though...can he? According to his stats he's kicked 9 goals since his debut. Mbyes kicked more than that.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had no idea he was at the club either.

I saw him play in the U20s Origin game out at Penrith the other year and he looked like a future superstar. Next thing I hear he's unable to hold down a place in Wakefield's side in Super League. No idea how his progress stunted as badly as it seemingly did.

(On a side note, look at the sides from the U20 Origin that day. http://www.nrl.com/toyota-u/20s-origin-squads-named/tabid/10874/newsid/66909/default.aspx
- Lichaa, Klemmer and Mbye (who came off the bench at hooker.))

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was signed up by the panthers as a 15/16 year old. He then moved onto the warriors then St George. From there went to esl. Pretty strange that he left the esl to come back to play rmc. I wish him all the best and hope he can find some decent form.

Bulldogs1974

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just noticed he was added to the NSW cup bench was an Australian schoolboy with heaps of talent has never had the right coach or system to play under. Didn't even know he was back from England obviously a depth signing but a very interesting one

Some highlights
This guy could not cut it at panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.