habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Our halves are clueless in directing this team around the park

They dont control our 5th tackles

Getting tackled on the 5th because the halves have passed it off isnt good enough

Reynolds and Mbye strengths are both ball running

Mbye should focus on taking the line on more. He doesnt do it enough, everytime he does we look dangerous

We really need a genuine halfback. They both are not number 7s
I agree to an extent. But who's fault is it when the ball ends up with aiden plodman or graham on the 4th and 5th tackles.

Instead of the ball being in the hands of our halves, graham insists on running sideways or throwing a hospital pass.

Also our forwards always stand awkwardly almost at first receiver and our dummy half always has a confused look on his face. It's just bad structure.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Lol he also set up two tries made some breaks defended well and iced our win when Mbye fluffed his lines twice
The only reason he 'iced' our win is because his idiot brain snap gifted them the equaliser. I blame both halves got that because we should have gone for the drop goal instead of a nothing midfield chip bomb hybrid but for Reynolds to recklessly swat it back was just typical of a guy with half a fucking brain.
Let's not forget it was also his back chat that cost us 10m and got them into the field position that allowed them to close the gap from 12-6.
Any halves worth a dollar could have closed out today's gave. Ours are so erratic and clueless it's embarrassing. The only person with the composure and smarts to make the right decisions is Hopoate. It's honestly going to be a long 3 weeks without him.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
???? We have it all over them as long as the forwards play to there abilities and strengths
I don't think we have it all over them at all. We are just able to prepare ourselves well enough for the big teams that we are competitive. Our plan against these teams is not to improve our own game but to disrupt theirs and to drag them down to our level.
The problem is if we come out all guns blazing and belt their forwards but our inept halves and attacking structure fail to produce points early we are pretty much fucked. No plan b, nothing.
Inevitably in these games the flood gates eventually open and we get flogged. See 2014 GF, last years final vs roosters and this year against parra

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only reason he 'iced' our win is because his idiot brain snap gifted them the equaliser. I blame both halves got that because we should have gone for the drop goal instead of a nothing midfield chip bomb hybrid but for Reynolds to recklessly swat it back was just typical of a guy with half a fucking brain.
Let's not forget it was also his back chat that cost us 10m and got them into the field position that allowed them to close the gap from 12-6.
Any halves worth a dollar could have closed out today's gave. Ours are so erratic and clueless it's embarrassing. The only person with the composure and smarts to make the right decisions is Hopoate. It's honestly going to be a long 3 weeks without him.
our halves also had a direct hand in all our tries but lets forget that happened lol

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That swat is what any NRL player would do in the same position Reynolds played well Thurston threw two passes tonight the almost cost Cowboys the game Norman got sin binned and cost parra the game perspective mate perspective

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think honestly it's the structure. The boys gets such little ball, it's like everytime they touch it, they feel like they need to get something done. I think it's ludicrous to have runners off Graham... Or have tolman take the 4th...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think honestly it's the structure. The boys gets such little ball, it's like everytime they touch it, they feel like they need to get something done. I think it's ludicrous to have runners off Graham... Or have tolman take the 4th...
Yh im over it. Des ball is shithouse and will never be good enough to win a comp. Not much point in blaming the players as this is the team Des recruited and put together.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That swat is what any NRL player would do in the same position Reynolds played well Thurston threw two passes tonight the almost cost Cowboys the game Norman got sin binned and cost parra the game perspective mate perspective
That's true if reynolds played like Thurston today people will be screaming for his head and Thurston had shocker

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true if reynolds played like Thurston today people will be screaming for his head and Thurston had shocker
How often does JT have games like that though? If Reynolds had as many good games as JT we wouldn't give a shit, just like the Cowboys fans.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How often does JT have games like that though? If Reynolds had as many good games as JT we wouldn't give a shit, just like the Cowboys fans.
And the reason jt was off because they were in his face all night cause hes a gun

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's rare JT has a bad game but my point is reynolds deserves some credit and not get hammered week in week out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And the reason jt was off because they were in his face all night cause hes a gun
And because he simply can't play at his best every week lol. Cowboys have strike every where, if teams target JT they still have Coote, Morgan and Granville that can step up as playmakers...us..well we aint got shit. Once our forwards are matched we have nothing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's rare JT has a bad game but my point is reynolds deserves some credit and not get hammered week in week out
Why? He still makes the same shitty errors he made in his debut year.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds didn't have a good game today. His bat back to the titans player was something I would expect from an autistic child.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds didn't have a good game today. His bat back to the titans player was something I would expect from an autistic child.
Ayee. He legit smashed the shit out of it in the direction he just ran from lol. What did he think was going to happen?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In my opinion Moses is shit...Josh is just less shit.

BILLYK SPECIAL

Waterboy
Reaction score
Simple question. If Reynolds goes on the market what will a club pay for him?? I'll save u guys time to think about it. Clubs will pay NOTHING. He gives nothing to the team other than passion and 100% commitment. Unfortunately to be a great no. 6 u need skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.