Hair..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know your secret girls. You say you're going to get your hair cut but really it's just the split ends your getting rid of. We know your secret you cheats :p

lol jokes... :D

But it's out :p

lol...
lol...hey i'll admit...whenver it's time to get that trim....i get very scared because i hate losing length to my hair...but yes its something we girls gotta do to maintain those split ends...

i try to get about 3-4cm's off each time..

A

Abz

lol...hey i'll admit...whenver it's time to get that trim....i get very scared because i hate losing length to my hair...but yes its something we girls gotta do to maintain those split ends...

i try to get about 3-4cm's off each time..
Once this girl at tafe asked for 2 cm. The guy took off 5 LOL it was gold seeing her burning the next day at tafe :D What's the big deal if he cuts off a bit more, it'll grow back in no time :confused:

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't see a big deal with that personally....but maybe for her it was, for some people it make take aggesss for their hair to grow, depending on many things like their diet and that...so maybe she was upset because her hair doesn't grow as fast? arono..

A

Abz

i don't see a big deal with that personally....but maybe for her it was, for some people it make take aggesss for their hair to grow, depending on many things like their diet and that...so maybe she was upset because her hair doesn't grow as fast? arono..
Maybe it does! See the thing was her hair was pretty long, like went past her middle back, kind of mid-low back, then when get axed those 5 cms, it went down to just the middle area. Still made her burn even though it was longer than what most girls have. She must've been influenced by rapunzel.

A

Abz

It was about as long as the chick in your avatar, similar to that.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
well thal wax ur poobs instede of shavving them

That Girl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Straightish - once over straighten type of hair.
Shoulder, no colour gotta keep doing it. Sports etc cannot be bothered.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Question ladies

What makes you want long hair?

Its much harder to style! Makes no sense to me imo

M

Mr Miyagi

ahhhhhhh I see. All for you aye spartan :P

Why do boys like long hair?
Some girls just look very sensual and edible with long hair lol.
If its cut right.
Im not really attracted to girls who have short hair unless they have the hottest face

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
Some girls just look very sensual and edible with long hair lol.
If its cut right.
Im not really attracted to girls who have short hair unless they have the hottest face
Love the description!!!!

Yeah true cut is everything!!!!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish i had long hair...it doesn't seem to want to grow past below my shoulders.
i want it to grow below my tits and then i'm happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.