Hadley warns Bulldogs over ‘astounding’ Vaughan bid

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH I didn't want TPJ or Vaughn at the club, but knowing gus will be here to enforce standards and hold everyone accountable I am a lot more comfortable with with getting either of them. As for Hadley, seriously who gives a fuck what he says the cahunt is irrelevant to rugby league.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would get howled down for saying I feel sorry for a bloke earning over 8g a week net but he got smashed financially in penalties.
Win win for us we get him at the right value, plus he will likely be keen for redemption as mentioned.
Stick one up those koonts who shafted him.i foresee BOG performances particularly against the Faggons.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Gus is at our club. If they choose to sign someone like Vaughan. Gus will handle blokes criticism like Hadley. I think who cares what people think, if we think he can get his shit together and play footy, then sign him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would get howled down for saying I feel sorry for a bloke earning over 8g a week net but he got smashed financially in penalties.
Win win for us we get him at the right value, plus he will likely be keen for redemption as mentioned.
Stick one up those koonts who shafted him.i foresee BOG performances particularly against the Faggons.
Yeah, he's looking at a 400-450k penalty (difference between Dragons contract and his next contract) + the fine the NRL gave him (50k?). That's actually absurd when you think about it. If he was a star player (or on good value for them) the Dragons wouldn't of terminated his contract.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldog Wazza build a bridge. The lockdown and bubble rules are total authoritarian stupid bullshit. In other words....while we have to tow the idiotic senseless rules otherwise we get penalised, we ignore the rules as nonsensical such that any Club stupid enough to sack a leader for breaking a stupid rule deserves to have other Clubs circling to pick up the "offender"....why?...because deep down we all know it's the rule that's stupid not Vaughan.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You can see it by how easily everyone slips up the rules or breaks it when facing adversity. Everyone innately knew it’s a joke. Even if they want to be good citizens. It’s why Gladys accepted that tissus etc
That’s a slip up trying to adhere to a rule, not fear of getting sick.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I disagree lads on the Delta virus statement re lockdown given the health risks to people the huge problems its created in our lives cannot be underestimated. The entitled 1st world issues here complained from some NRL players and younger generations is not even a fair argument if you look at how people in Europe and 3rd world countries are fighting to get their numbers any where near ours. I can see im in the minority on this topic but its fair to say if we were to have an number of cases in the Queensland NRL bubble we would all be talking about the season that was cancelled.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they are getting worse & worse!
I cant stand Hadley & he is making 360 unwatchable.
I used to like watching Kent blowing up like a little ant...don't think there is going to much of it with the move from Ben to Von..
Just speculating but i have a feeling he is concerned that if he blows up it would be viewed as him being aggressive to a woman & opening him to negative comments/feedback. I actually like Von but think this is going to result in the only interesting aspect of the show being lost.. the show is on its last legs
Fox station is pathetic....just a resting place for ex players who can't or don't want to get real jobs which i understand.
Best way to watch is with the sound turned off..so much better

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously I'm Robinson Crusoe here and I'm not a fan of Hadley. But signing a shithead like Vaughan would seriously make me question continuing my 50 year support of the Dogs. I was fearful this might happen.
Lets just hope that if he does play for us he just plays footy on the field and off the field we don't hear anything

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my view on Vaughan, it's unsurprisingly pretty simple and noting he has admitted that;

He ignored a NSW Health public warning, enforceable by police. He knew full well that it applied to him and his team mates and he thought he could "get away with it". That makes him doubly stupid, firstly for ignoring it and secondly there was no way he was going to get away with it. Everyone in that neighbourhood knows who he is and a team load of NRL players arriving at his house isn't exactly discrete.

He disobeyed the NRL player bubble orders, same as above, he knew it applied to him and his team mates and he thought they would "get away with it". He did this knowing the consequences, it's not like there weren't recent precedents of how the NRL would react.

He disobeyed the St George team orders, the ones on the whiteboard that are explained to the players at every training session. Once again he knew they applied to him and his team mates and he thought they would all "get away with it" by some miracle.

He encouraged his team mates to ignore a NSW Health public warning, disobey the NRL teams bubble orders and disobey their own club's orders. As a result he and his teams mates have forked out over $300k in fines and penalties. Nice to expose your fellow players to that financial cost.

His previous indiscretion in attending a cafe despite the same 3 orders applying are painfully similar, he knows the rules but he simply ignores them, he thinks he is above the rules that apply to everyone else and that he will "get away with it" somehow. The sexting scandal in 2018 was "covered up" by St George at his behest and he repays them with being unbelievably naive, totally stupid and shows a total lack of experience, wisdom and judgement by this time dragging 12 of his team mates into another of his failures.

I would add, so many times we have seen clubs cover up and/or ignore player indiscretions only for them to go on and commit further, in the belief that whatever they do will be covered up again and again. StGeorge farked up by their first effort in helping him to avoid the consequences of his actions, when it would have proven much more beneficial to teach the idiot a lesson the first time.

Always a Bulldog
Perhaps HE wanted out of St George?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If and when Vaughan signing is confirmed let’s all give Ray a call on 2gb and have a crack
If you've called him in the past and upset him, there will be a symbol against your name warning him not to take your call.

I had a monthly segment on 2GB a few years back, and they explained to me what the funny symbols on the screen meant. Jones, Hadley and others had known callers marked so that other presenters had warning about potential trouble makers.

For me, it didn't matter as I wasn't talking about topics that get people riled. In fact, I enjoyed talking to people the "stars" wouldn't talk to. It made them feel valued.

Extreme idiots were filtered by the station receptionist, and never made it to the caller screen. Her job was very taxing. It's scary what unhinged characters are out there wandering our streets.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol cuz cmon this is by far amongst the lower end of sackable offences
guy had a bbq with his teammates he sees daily
only an issue because of a fake virus illegal lockdown
Fake virus..FFS

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s your proof of playing fraud
Don’t post again until you prove this liar
The 'fake virus' part didn't bother you[emoji848]
Comments like this are why we are where we are health wise.

Imagine being so f'in stupid to have an opinion and post it that its a 'fake virus'.
What a complete f'in dangerous idiot to say such a thing.

Mods should address this type of speak on their platform, its a very bad look and very dangerous for fools to be saying such things.

I am so sick of ignorant ill informed idiots spewing such rot on a public forum and getting away with it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The 'fake virus' part didn't bother you[emoji848]
Comments like this are why we are where we are health wise.

Imagine being so f'in stupid to have an opinion and post it that its a 'fake virus'.
What a complete f'in dangerous idiot to say such a thing.

Mods should address this type of speak on their platform, its a very bad look and very dangerous for fools to be saying such things.

I am so sick of ignorant ill informed idiots spewing such rot on a public forum and getting away with it.
Sigh.
Is there a virus called Covid 19?
Yes. I had it even!
Should we shut Australia down (not the world, they have opened up) and act as if it’s the Ebola virus? F no.

Therein lies the hoax of it all.

You really have no idea how the rest of the world is living.
And guess what cuzzie…. This isn’t going away. So hide under a rock if you like but we are just delaying the inevitable reopening.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons sacked Vaughan because of his salary, not the indiscretions. If they were serious about that, they would have sacked McGuire, Norman, even DeBellin who should have been sacked years ago. Not saying what Vaughan did was inexcusable, but the media blowup that he organised it himself is absolute bullshit. The team all agreed and Vaughan just so happen to have it at his joint. That’s all.
And let’s not pretend we haven’t signed and kept players that have done worse. The rules and ‘laws’ that Vaughan breached did not exist a year ago so let’s pump the breaks a bit here lol.
He stuffed up a few times apparently we all know he went to a cafe in the gong with his mrs when they players are in a strict bubble not sure if he is that dumb he didn’t think he would get recognised or is that ignorant he just ignored the rules.you wouldn’t know what else he probably did that the dragons covered up but either way it’s bad publicity for the club isn’t it so they were happy to see the back of him