Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He must e been speaking to a fortune teller or something. How does he know whose winning the title next year

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BS article. But on the same hand people underestimate how much better Carrigan makes Haas look. I’d be worried to spend 1.3 million on Haas.
I think Fotuiaka is the prop Gus wants for value tho. And then maybe land another really good forward.
Gus isn’t landing these 250k-450k signings just to fill top 30 spots. He’s after (perhaps got) a bigger fish.
I agree. I rate Carrigan higher. Haas looks good rolling the ball forward and making post-contact metres, and he can go for 80 minutes. But his passing game is poor and his defence is suspect. Carrigan does it all, including work off the ball, and his defence is rock solid. Haas was exposed when Carrigan was suspended at the end of 2022, and Broncos fell in a heap.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of our clubs dollars funding his criminal mothers defence attorneys anyway

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tino gets to look at beutiful women in bikinis each day, why the fck would he want to come to Belmore. #Relocate.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Explains why Gus is publicly not rating him as a $1M player, must have been notified weeks ago ..

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Melbourne get him maybe a player like Nelson could be forced out to make room. He would be very handy.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought the free tampons would of got us over the line with him.. don’t think front rowers are worth $1mil a season anyway.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Courier mail is to the broncos, what the people’s daily is to the CCP.