Gutsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though we got the wood on em playing Melbourne down there ain't easy we got the two ,i enjoyed the game , im happy, well done boys . And sure as fuck the 2 points are better than losing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morris was left grabbing at defenders a few times... worrying if he's going to do that on Johnson next week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plus we beat them with 16 players what's the point carrying Elliott? Des clearly does not trust him and rightly so
time to bring in RFM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Morris was left grabbing at defenders a few times... worrying if he's going to do that on Johnson next week.
Johnson has done fuck all the whole season so far bro.

We will win 13+

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Proud as, our defense is making up for our ordinary attack.
Next week why don't they try the high ball with chasers? Gotta fix those kicks asap.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morris wnt have to worry becasue Johnson will be to busy passing the ball ten metres from the D line and not running. Seriously though the only thing that can beat us against this awful mob is the 5 day turn around.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

We will win 13+
Thats true, but if they start Hurrell and play Leuluai over Robson... they will improve... but thankfully McFadden is coach lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutsy win despite some horrible refereeing,im the biggest perret critic but he had a top game

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely gutsy, I don't know how we won that when the storm were doing everything better all game and had the refs in their pocket.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

We will win 13+
Harsh on J Moz he looked after Chambers tonight; If Storm think we their bogey team spare a thought for Warriors fans they not beaten us since 2011 a day after Kevin Moore got the Arse and don't think they beaten a Hasler coached side since 2009

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brilliant effort tonight. Storm had the majority of possession and were camped on out line for the majority of the game. The few times we were allowed into the Storm half, we scored. Clearly the better team on the night. Had possession been even we would have posted 20+. How the Storm were allowed to creep into the five metres and stand a marker either side of the play the ball, I don't know. Our defence was exceptional. Top effort Dogs!!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is we are Shi t at wrapping up the ball, and these guys are the best at 2nd 3rd phase play. This is where it will get us. And we need to come up more in defence. Sitting back is costing us in my opinion.
Great win tonight. Let's kick on.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There where things to improve on, but it was a good effort...... mostly just happy we won, I can have a good week now and not be put off by a Bulldogs loss for half the week :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm wrapt with the result.
That was a team with a job to do.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was gutsy but I want to see Hoppa stop waiting for defenders to come at him then do his step, he needs to run/attack the ball instead of waiting to gain more meters for us!

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great effort from the boys!
Melbourne piss me off, they consistently wrestle and lie in the ruck and no refs have the balls to penalise them...

Perret had a ripper game, safe to say his experience on the wing saved some tries tonight- he cops it constantly on here, but I don't mind him being there, won't score the flashy tries but can finish a backline movement and his defence is generally pretty spot on...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Effort was there unlike last week. Still missing far to many things for me to be confident about our season though. Forwards were bog average at working it out from our own end until Klemmer takes the ball up. Conceded too many metres though our goal line defence was strong.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Effort was there unlike last week. Still missing far to many things for me to be confident about our season though. Forwards were bog average at working it out from our own end until Klemmer takes the ball up. Conceded too many metres though our goal line defence was strong.
+1

Our pack has shown glimpses of its potential, but we were dominated by a smaller pack tonight, need to run hard, tackle hard... It's not difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.