Official Gus's Message

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“We’re the biggest and we’re gonna be the best again.” Ohhh Gussy stop it!
Didnt state how, didnt state when? Are we looking at 3 yrs, 20 yrs, 500yrs? Critical information for members and prospective members

Last I heard (after the knights 66-0) was that we have many more yrs of pain ahead to look forward to

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt state how, didnt state when? Are we looking at 3 yrs, 20 yrs, 500yrs? Critical information for members and prospective members

Last I heard (after the knights 66-0) was that we have many more yrs of pain ahead to look forward to
We came to that realisation when you and your alter egos joined the forum

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see Gus putting a bit of public pressure on Ciro. Hopefully we get a bit less best mate and a bit more good, hard coach.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only get negative after a loss. It's been a long off season and I've already forgotten how much I hate our forward pack and Burtons non existent passing game.

I reckon our outside backs are going to be the difference for us.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I only get negative after a loss. It's been a long off season and I've already forgotten how much I hate our forward pack and Burtons non existent passing game.

I reckon our outside backs are going to be the difference for us.
If we don’t recruit any solid middles for 2024, our game will almost certainly revolve around our backs with a massive focus on play-the-ball & ruck speed.

Ciro will be relying on literally every member of the backline to go for 150+ yards.

In saying that, we have a great back row in Presto/Kiks/Curran, these guys will all threaten the line in attack.