Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The alternative is exactly what we are doing now, building from the ground up slowly
And not panic buying players on ridiculous money like we have in the past, Now I know you won’t like that answer and we are going to have another ordinary year next season but we will be better than this season . So saddle up princess you aren’t going to get the quick success you are after, it it will come eventually. On a positive note you will have plenty to bitch about for another season or two.lol
Spoiler.

That won't work.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Spoiler

It already has.
Lmao no. And don't bring up the juniors, I've already complimented Gus on his work there but it means nothing if you can't get your shit sorted at the top which we are yet to do.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao no. And don't bring up the juniors, I've already complimented Gus on his work there but it means nothing if you can't get your shit sorted at the top which we are yet to do.
No not referring to juniors referring to the fact we have cleaned out the majority of the dead wood and replaced them with NRL players, we won’t reap the rewards of what Gus has done in the juniors for another two or three seasons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No not referring to juniors referring to the fact we have cleaned out the majority of the dead wood and replaced them with NRL players, we won’t reap the rewards of what Gus has done in the juniors for another two or three seasons.
We replaced our shit with someone else's shit, Mann, Taaffe, Turpin, fucking Famasalami lmao. You're taking the piss with that comment and you know it, you even admitted we're going to struggle again next season. This is the same shit we heard last season when people on here were hyping up garbage signings like Pele, EQW, Perham and whoever else we signed. The only two decent signings we made were Tracey and Crichton but even then you can still create strong arguments against signing them.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We replaced our shit with someone else's shit, Mann, Taaffe, Turpin, fucking Famasalami lmao. You're taking the piss with that comment and you know it, you even admitted we're going to struggle again next season. This is the same shit we heard last season when people on here were hyping up garbage signings like Pele, EQW, Perham and whoever else we signed. The only two decent signings we made were Tracey and Crichton but even then you can still create strong arguments against signing them.
Keep on smiling Sunshine :tearsofjoy:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he signs with Tigers its a bad decision.. he has the chance to go down in history in one the greatest ever teams breaking all sorts of records.. that would set him up lifelong post career in penrith as a legend with the others who stay their..

no way he or Tigers achieve anything of note..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If he signs with Tigers its a bad decision.. he has the chance to go down in history in one the greatest ever teams breaking all sorts of records.. that would set him up lifelong post career in penrith as a legend with the others who stay their..

no way he or Tigers achieve anything of note..
I disagree.
Is there really a difference between a four peat and a 5 peat?
Secondly, if you think he could be a great, you should already think he is after what he’s done by your logic you described.
However,
I’m definitely not alone in thinking that he is the beneficiary of the system and not a key player in it. Look how many people, including me, think he’s riding Clearys coattails.

So if, he steps out of his comfort zone, and then lifts tigers to glory.
he will TRULY shut people up and will go down as a great.
Whilst being in top 5 richest in the game.
easy choice.

Last edited:

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I disagree.
Is there really a difference between a four peat and a 5 peat?
Secondly, if you think he could be a great, you should already think he is after what he’s done by your logic ou described.
However,
I’m definitely not alone in thinking that he is the beneficiary of the system and not a key player in it. Look how many people, including me, think he’s riding Clearys coattails.

So if, he steps out of his comfort zone, and then lifts tigers to glory.
he will TRULY shut people up and will go down as a great.
Whilst being in top 5 richest in the game.
easy choice.
I think this is a real motivating factor for Luai.

$6m for 5 years is big money for any player to knock back. Whilst the Tigers have been very poor in recent years, they have a very strong forward pack. I think Utoikamanu has amazing agility for such a big man and that he'll develop into one of the best middles in the game sooner rather than later. Throw in the likes of Klemmer, Bateman, Papalii and Koroisau and rounded out by some honest toilers like Twal and Seyfarth and some up and comers like Fainu, Pole and Matamua (this kid has real potential), it isn't a wooden spoon forward pack. I would think this signing means Blore's departure is now a formality.

Shane Richardson has also manoeuvred teams astutely in similar situations in the past.

Whilst they lack firepower in the backs there were some green shoots with Bula and Tupou. They need a resolution to their halves situation. Luai may look at this as his opportunity to earn himself a reputation as a great half which will always elude him at the Panthers because his partner is such a dominant force. I think the Tigers will improve and, if he can steer them even further up the ladder, there's a solid chance he'll earn more respect as a player than he will staying where he is, even if he is collecting premiership rings.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's not a single shred of evidence, one way or the other, in this entire thread.

insidedog

New Pup
Reaction score
Jerome Luai considering taking less, just under 1million over 5years. Bulldogs a slight hope. Apologies for new Topic its the only way. Thanks Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.